Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
The 2 front threat is the exact reason India needs to up its SF capabilities. I don’t know why I’m seeing para SF doing things that CRPF is doing.
Exactly our sof is nothing but an enhanced infantry basically equipped as other infantry around the world
Thanks to our gernails

Kumaoni

Bulk up ka matlab Brock lesner nahi hai!

But still some minimum level physique should be there. When so many other countries are able have mountain units with 6 foot and able bodies solider then how long are we going to hide behind this pathetic excuse that we don't need 6-foot soldiers.

Why do you want to get us stuck with same old physique??
Dogra, Kumaoni, Garhwali, Gorkha ki height generation by generation should stuck to same old level?
(They are not that short actually!)

China has increased the average height in just 1 generation and we don't want to see our solider grow bigger??
This is a myth. The average height of a US soldier is 5’10”. 5’8”-5’10” is indeed the best height for a soldier. I think most of medal of honor recipients are also 5’8” too. Being to tall is a detriment in the army.

SKC

Country flag
This is a myth. The average height of a US soldier is 5’10”. 5’8”-5’10” is indeed the best height for a soldier. I think most of medal of honor recipients are also 5’8” too. Being to tall is a detriment in the army.
Do you have any data or research which prove that most of Medal of Honors recipients are 5'8" ??

Kumaoni

Those were trained by our own SF.
So it was hard for the infantry to fight them unconventionally.

But still Nk Digendra alone butchered many Tamil tigers (10+)
Meanwhile these Tamil tiger dogs got eradicated by some subpar Sri Lankan army that was trained by india.

Kumaoni

Do you have any data or research which prove that most of Medal of Honors recipients are 5'8" ??
It’s from a quora anwser by someone who worked at the Depratmnet of Defense. Not really sure, that’s y I said I think. But point still stands. Too tall is not good either. Height doesn’t mean shit in the army. You need speed and mobility

Spiderskull

Why isn't the title of " the best in Mountain terrains" helping us to fend off the PLA ??
In 1962 13 kumaon Beated the shit out of Chinese killing 1000+
Imagine 120 guys butchering 1000+

In 1967 our arty again butchered them badly.

In 2020 golgappe khilaye
Then 9 Para sf, SFF, bihar, sikh, kumaon Beated the shit out of them.

A lieutenant made bleed a Chinese major by a sexy punch on his face

vidhwanshak

Country flag

In 2020 golgappe khilaye

Brother, I admire you.
Jai Hind.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol SFF Beated the shit out of those cheeni
Seriously bro this is how u see wars
Okay then explain this
Best mountain warfare unit but still they didn't have winter clothing and imported it from USA urgently
Heck even started procuring from Indian industries after many years being developed
Best mountain warfare unit but we are facing salami slicing by illtrained chinese
Best mountain warfare unit but we don't had requirement of light tanks and started working after getting overpowered by chinese movements
Best mountain warfare unit but no innovation in our expertise domain but want title of best
If u r not setting any trend or innovating any sort of equipments or tactics or leading in that front then sorry u r just boasting
Best mountain warfare unit but gotta know about requirements after getting overpowered by weak chinese
And list goes on and on
Pls read carefully
U know the statement are today is bcoz the attitude which u r showing
Nothing offensive but that's the truth

SKC

Country flag
It’s from a quora anwser by someone who worked at the Depratmnet of Defense. Not really sure, that’s y I said I think. But point still stands. Too tall is not good either. Height doesn’t mean shit in the army. You need speed and mobility
No one is saying too tall! But have some good standards in first place. 6-foot is not at all too tall.

US Navy Seal have mostly 5'11"-6 Foot guys and it does not create any problem.

jai jaganath

Country flag

In 2020 golgappe khilaye

Yeah but they suffered 5 lose but we had 20
Nice weak chinese right

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles