Indian Special Forces

STORE

Muscularity is useless in military anyways.
Endurance rules.

If we had a thousand different mobility platforms, maybe it would make some sense but the mountains demand a lean, enduring marathoner more than anything else.
Ur saying this due to lack of knowledge on steroids. Steroids r a blanket term , there r many types of them fr ex- Dianabol, Trenbolone , Anavar , Winstrol , Deca Durabolone etc..... These steroids act very differently depending on type and dosage. Fr ex- Dianabol is a bulking steroid was used by bodybuilder like Arnold Schwarzenegger & Rony coleman fr bulk muscle mass and strength but steroid like Winstrol is used by olympic swimmers and sprinters fr achieving lean muscle mass, strength and endurance. U will be surprised seeing how many normal looking dudes r on ⚙ until u see them lift double their body weight.

Waanar

Country flag
Ur saying this due to lack of knowledge on steroids. Steroids r a blanket term , there r many types of them fr ex- Dianabol, Trenbolone , Anavar , Winstrol , Deca Durabolone etc..... These steroids act very differently depending on type and dosage. Fr ex- Dianabol is a bulking steroid was used by bodybuilder like Arnold Schwarzenegger & Rony coleman fr bulk muscle mass and strength but steroid like Winstrol is used by olympic swimmers and sprinters fr achieving lean muscle mass, strength and endurance. U will be surprised seeing how many normal looking dudes r on ⚙ until u see them lift double their body weight.
I didn't know mine or the previous comment talked of steroids.

I clearly said muscularity, not strength. Those are two different things. As for the difference between myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, I know full well and know that it still doesn't matter in the military half as much as endurance.
Secondly, you don't need steroids to lift double your bodyweight.
Lastly, most western SOFs have a policy against steroid where they will throw you out if proof of usage is found. Some of them may be using it, but its not the norm.

Sayman Ame

Country flag

Are those shades polarized or just those UV block ones? Can they give good contrasts like the Oakley glasses ? (I swear their lenses are good in that they don't just dim out everything under the sun, they offer contrasts even with the glasses on so that the object outline is clear)

Also, love how piqued the baby is at those men!! Need to encourage the younger gen to aim big, so that they can actually effect changes that are in tune with the times. MoD still does things reactively imo, doesn't take an overarching view to reform.

Spiderskull

Why are our guys so "frail" looking? They lack muscle mass relative to the Americans by a lot. I saw a pic of MARCOS and those guys looked as buff and mean as the SEAL team they were doing exercise with a while back
Why do your buffed up guys look like frail looking guys after going through ranger school?
Can't compare kipchoge with Usain bolt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles