Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Army should be such jisko dekh k seena chauda ho jae...

Kya boot ho..kya dress ho...kya gadiya ho..kya tashan ho..

Mazak bana k rakh dia he.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah it's pretty damn appalling. Nothing much seems different in these photos than Kargil. 25 years on, modernization of the infantry still hasn't come about. It's happening in bits and pieces. But arming only RR battalions won't prove good enough in case of an all out conflict.
Good u mentioned..Exactly.. Kargil 1999 to Feb 2023...what has changed for the basic infantry jawan.

See the latest tweet ....We need better people there is no doubt about it.

JConline

Country flag
Good u mentioned..Exactly.. Kargil 1999 to Feb 2023...what has changed for the basic infantry jawan.

See the latest tweet ....We need better people there is no doubt about it.
This bits and pieces modernization shows how narrow minded our military leadership is. Unless the army realizes that we are leaps and bounds behind countries like China (Not even gonna compare to the west), there won't be much change. Pakistan toh waise bhi nalla hai. The army seems to be taking sadistic pleasure in Pakistan's failure and therefore considering themselves the victor.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
One can go and see 10 years old pic on this forum and find the same gear. Nothing changes.
This is utter disregard for the Jawans life by the saheb log.
bhai tabhi toh hum complaint karte he..aur log aake bolte he ki tumhari personal life me problems he tabhi complain kar rhe ho :rofl:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Another post i wanna make to clear some misconception about high value Target elimination?

Question:- To eliminate Dawood a team comprising of which people were trained at Manesar by NSG?

1.9 Para SF Bravo company Hit squad.

2.Marcos from Sri Lanka experience after 93

3.Raw HIT team comprising of Central police forces jawans

4.Thug gangsters from Mumbai who were hiding in Nepal

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Another post i wanna make to clear some misconception about high value Target elimination?

Question:- To eliminate Dawood a team comprising of which people were trained at Manesar by NSG?

When did that happen and if it happened the Mission was called off I suppose?

JConline

Country flag

I'd think either 3 or 4. 1 or 2 doesn't fit the bill tbh.

JConline

Country flag
4.Trained at Manesar..stayed as Hotel Ashok until mumbai police showed up.
Yeah, I figured. But did this choice make sense?
I mean I understand that the mission was pretty much a suicide mission. So the thugs were a lot more expendable. But it speaks volumes about the lack of a formidable snatch-and-grab capability in the armed forces. But then again, RAW did not have any support from Mumbai Police. So makes sense ig.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
And i hope we dont go to war like this.

This is just pathetic and i hope Jai jo or non Jai ho gang wont be proud of anything being displayed here in this latest tweet by the Western command handling Pak threat.

We will just loose lives to gain objectives and sensing how much drama there is on news channel these days i predict another post Balakot dog fight day.

So we need to pull up our socks.
It's just a joke . For decades our objectives have been quantity over quality and everyone outdated senior official think "Quantity has its own Quality" thinking that having numerical edge over China and Pak would give them advantage. But Human Intrinsic value in modern war is somewhat equivalent to cannon fodder to loitering munitions and MALE UAV attacks . Considering that PLAAF has considerable numerical as well as technological advantage over IAF , we'll just get shite bombed out of the way .

Back to the topic , if IA is not considering to reduce its size : eat ratio then it would much more radical to give order in monopolistic market operation .
E.g. upon meeting the requirement of thr army , MKU was given a contract for supplying MUKUT ACH .
But instead if we divided the order of Helmets between MKU , SMPP , TASL , Midhani etc or some foreign company, then we would've recieved the supply faster than usual timeline . They are close substitutes to each other . If quality comes to question then the better performing commodity needs to supplied in high conflict zones , while the competitively inferior products can used in reserve , HQ and buffer security regions

This can serve as a sample to procurement

Global Defence

New threads

Articles