Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
from nhi for neighbouring country ops .

Army ones have accountability so they are not used.

Cross border raids..and destroying things is not number 1 priority for RAW.

I also considered this bullshit until i met someone and then all the news made sense from last 10 years.

(small example lets say picking up isi agents.. killing them..kidnapping ex pak army officers)
And few things to know for every fanboy...

SG is not super equipped

SG is not the no1 team

No 1 teams have no fixed name or insignia

No 1 teams arent all SF.

rkhanna

Country flag
I remember watching an interview of a sg operator where he said that he volunteered after which he was called in for probation,I also heard somewhere that major amit deswal volunteered , and several months later he got his call leter for probation,Major Udai also was volunter View attachment 192863
So most people in the forces (even today) have no clue what the SG is. The word Volunteer here is army lingo in the sense. That whenever you depute from your unit for another role it's 'volunteer'. -

When SG or CISU / MI etc approach - you have the option of saying No. So in a sense it's voluntary.

That is how it has been explained to me in the past.

Also PS. SG was the muscle of the TSD for a bit

Sayman Ame

Country flag
I know what it is.

I had a unusual meet with someone which i cant mention.

He told me its members are non military and much more i had no idea about.
Why would you put this out anyway? Either I watch too many spy thrillers or my concern that someone could pick you up after tracing your internet footprint and extract info about the people you know/met is real !!

I see how people here bashing the SF teams for not practicing cyber-hygiene and other ID masking practices when putting out their info like pictures in the public domain. And yet, despite such awareness, here we are! Showing that we 'know' someone who knows someone. It might seem insignificant, but if there are important people actually scouting these forums for bits of pieces they can gather, you'd be a prize catch. (Not at all questioning what you did, just expressing my (paranoid?!) concerns. You'd probably know what you are doing.)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Why would you put this out anyway? Either I watch too many spy thrillers or my concern that someone could pick you up after tracing your internet footprint and extract info about the people you know/met is real !!

I see how people here bashing the SF teams for not practicing cyber-hygiene and other ID masking practices when putting out their info like pictures in the public domain. And yet, despite such awareness, here we are! Showing that we 'know' someone who knows someone. It might seem insignificant, but if there are important people actually scouting these forums for bits of pieces they can gather, you'd be a prize catch. (Not at all questioning what you did, just expressing my (paranoid?!) concerns. You'd probably know what you are doing.)
Why would a guy who meets someone once be a prize catch when the people from SF are present on Instagram vulnerable to Reshma and Nagma.

People like me are of no value.

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Why would a guy who meets someone once be a prize catch when the people from SF are present on Instagram vulnerable to Reshma and Nagma.

People like me are of no value.
Fair enough. ( Also, Reshma is a fairly better named prey than 'Angel Priya'. God know how they fall for such obvious traps!)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Fair enough. ( Also, Reshma is a fairly better named prey than 'Angel Priya'. God know how they fall for such obvious traps!)
Maj Arya once shared he was approached by a beautiful woman and then he was like why would she be in a old man like him.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
So most people in the forces (even today) have no clue what the SG is. The word Volunteer here is army lingo in the sense. That whenever you depute from your unit for another role it's 'volunteer'. -

When SG or CISU / MI etc approach - you have the option of saying No. So in a sense it's voluntary.

That is how it has been explained to me in the past.

Also PS. SG was the muscle of the TSD for a bit
That guy said, I wanted to join sg so I wrote to the unit, after which I was called in for probation, maybe things are not exactly the way you think they are.

rkhanna

Country flag
That guy said, I wanted to join sg so I wrote to the unit, after which I was called in for probation, maybe things are not exactly the way you think they are.
SG doesn't have a mailing address? How would he even go about writing to SG? It's a Black Unit that doesn't exist.

Hmmm

Meal Team 6

Country flag
SG doesn't have a mailing address? How would he even go about writing to SG? It's a Black Unit that doesn't exist.

Hmmm
I dont know about any of that but thats what he said, I wish that interview was still up , any other member who watched that interview can vouch for me.
No one knows why that interview was removed , maybe pressure from the unit.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles