Indian Special Forces

Spiderskull

Our sf can kill us seals who drink bisleri while being nakedin snow as per our Major sahab.
That major was a top notch professional at his job. (Go and ask his seniors /juniors)
He did exceptional with the shitty equipments provided to him.
He got injured due to the faulty equipment
Still he didn't whine like you do on these forums.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes they keep a look on these forums
And they get to learn a lot.

For eg cold heart aviator having sports bike, pretty car and lots of HOES to take out his frustration.
Why you guys fight eh ?
Jo hoga so hoga que sera sera mates .
Why the heck worry at all ?
Ap logon ke aapas me ladne se konsa kuch badle GA ya nai badle ga

Spiderskull

They do, I tell ya , hoes do help taking out ones frustration .
Those who can't afford have their left hand , but those who can afford cure their frustrations in a better manner.
The least frustrated guys I know are the people living in the gurukuls and ashram.
They are living a happy life.

The most frustrated guys I know are my colleagues earning 60lpa+.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
That major was a top notch professional at his job. (Go and ask his seniors /juniors)
He did exceptional with the shitty equipments provided to him.
He got injured due to the faulty equipment
Still he didn't whine like you do on these forums.
So why did he quit?

Not that i am interested or am putting him down..but why did the exceptional major quit?

Why is he divorced..?

Because there can be imperfections and that you have to accept.

Promotions are based on intellect normally and even a decent level of officer retires as Lt col.

You have to be exceptional to retire as a Major.

Again i am not putting him down..i am showing illetrates like you who have no idea about things.

And that is why old gen officers say that todays gen doesn't have it.

If someone makes a loose comment i can very well make fun of it..I dont need your permission or approvals.

Spiderskull

Promotions are based on intellect normally and even a decent level of officer retires as Lt col.
Lol many people retire at major. (especially SF ones)
Because they were there only for pure soldiering.
Not for staff postings and all.

Major abhay sapru
Major sushant singh
And even legend like major Mohit Sharma would also had retired at the rank of major if he hadn't been Kia. (hear the podcast of major sushant)
And most of these guys are PC (ex nda and IMA)

Scramjet

Country flag
I saw pics of SG they geared like Para SF only difference is Viper helmet and tar with acog they uses same Para SF PC ( tailor made just to carry a plate ) nothing like proper SOF . Pics available in open Source 💯 True . India's most geared Organization is SPG Jo Dikhta hai wahi Sach hai
There's a reason for why it is so. It goes on to prove @rkhanna sir's point. Moreover, they get attached to infantry bdes and wear same gear to avoid unnecessary attention. They are not on the Army ORBAT and are supposed to do very specific tasks.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
So I asked ChatGPT to differentiate between Indian and Western SF:

While the Indian special forces have a strong reputation and are considered to be highly capable, there are several reasons why they are considered to be behind their Western counterparts:

1. Funding and resources: Western countries, particularly the United States, invest significantly more in their military and special operations forces than India does. This investment provides Western special forces with access to more advanced equipment, technology, and training resources, which can give them a significant advantage in the field.
  2. Equipment: Western special forces have access to state-of-the-art equipment, including weapons, communications systems, and vehicles, while the Indian special forces are often limited by budget constraints and outdated equipment.
  3. Inter-service cooperation: Western countries have a strong tradition of inter-service cooperation, with special forces units working closely with other branches of the military, such as the air force, to plan and execute missions. India, on the other hand, has a history of inter-service rivalries and limited cooperation, which can impact the effectiveness of its special forces.
  4. Intelligence and analysis: Western special forces have access to advanced intelligence and analytical capabilities, which allows them to gather and analyze large amounts of data to inform their missions. India's intelligence and analytical capabilities are often limited, which can impact the success of its special forces missions.
  5. Tactical training: Western special forces receive extensive tactical training, with a focus on advanced techniques and tactics for unconventional warfare and direct action missions. Indian special forces receive tactical training, but it is often limited compared to their Western counterparts.
These factors contribute to the perception that Indian special forces are behind their Western counterparts, but it is important to note that they are still highly capable and effective in their own right, and have a strong reputation for bravery and effectiveness.
When ChatGPT has better analysis than many generals ☠☠

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles