Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Who is this sane officer
Seriously rarest in IA
Ya'll Nibbiars many, but we don't see all of them as those are not the Selfie walles, those who are we knew their Selfies on the SM, Those who don't they are not seen on the SM.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Who the fuck is this fuckwit , does he have fucking bricks for brains or is he being cunt cell , I'm tired of fighting with the stupid Indian asses and here these guys are. When I'm trying to sound logical they're making me a deshdrohi, how does @abingdonboy handle all of these things and not file a lawsuit on them .

Fuckin announcing cadet profiles on public for publicity

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag

Indian army or just some random dude from armasen ?
No random dude from Armasen would have access to a Sig sauer.
One of the few operators with best stances and weapon shouldering . Bet he's doing High ready in the operations , also I think he might be a Ghatak Op . Next time he posts some advice, he might as well get an Exfil

rkhanna

Country flag
No random dude from Armasen would have access to a Sig sauer.
One of the few operators with best stances and weapon shouldering . Bet he's doing High ready in the operations , also I think he might be a Ghatak Op . Next time he posts some advice, he might as well get an Exfil
They could have requested Army for a photoop. If so then exmil obviously .

rkhanna

Country flag
Who the fuck is this fuckwit , does he have fucking bricks for brains or is he being cunt cell , I'm tired of fighting with the stupid Indian asses and here these guys are. When I'm trying to sound logical they're making me a deshdrohi, how does @abingdonboy handle all of these things and not file a lawsuit on them .

Fuckin announcing cadet profiles on public for publicity
Why blame them - after kargil we went piller to post showing them proof of our source inside the Pak Govt of where we got our Intel from.

After balakot we paraded the SF personal infront of the whole world and gave them medals and made documentaries in 6 months.

This is what happens when you let mindless jingoism lose.

We as a country voted for this shit.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag

Meal Team 6

Country flag

Some one was saying X-95 was overgassed
Sheeeeesshh , wait till we see what Task Force Green uses
I might be wrong but I think TFG switched to noweske long time ago,they didnt liked mcx a lot ,maybe because of the same reason,but x-95 is still not the best standard issue.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
I might be wrong but I think TFG switched to noweske long time ago,they didnt liked mcx a lot ,maybe because of the same reason,but x-95 is still not the best standard issue.
Yeah ig that's true but either way it MCX still doesn't deserve the hype that was in the beginning. Either way what according to you DFIans would be a perfect Primary AR for Indian SOF

Nightshade1992

Country flag
There are many such officers and jawans too (mostly the jawans operating under these sane officers) who are aware about such things. Major Avinash Sahani was also one of them. Infact you would be surprised to know that operators in 11 para SF specifically adopt many western doctrines, equipment and gear profile. As I had mentioned way back in one of my statement that such things are completely dependant on CO of a particular unit. Some like to learn while some CO are stuck in that classic commando conundrum which they cant seem to get out off. Same goes for conventional units too.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles