Indian Special Forces

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
IF an F-16 was shot down, there would be some photographic evidence. Even shot-down toy drones get photographed from 10 angles. As members have already pointed out, it would be nigh impossible to hide this if it happened. The American liaison for Pakistan's F-16 inventory isn't doctor strange and couldn't have made the wreck disappear so quickly, he would've had to be waiting at the crash site with a full scrub team with full media blackout, waiting for the jet to crash. That's just preposterous.

Immanuel

Country flag
Please enough with this garbage about F-16 fakery. Facts are there are several evidences, first pilot communication of turning hot, missile lock and launch, second the awacs image from sky which showed the f-16 breakup and disappear, 3rd is that explosion was confirmed by atleast 3 posts along side the LOC. As far as the facts are Abhi in a 3rd gen rust bucket with daring and timing gave it to the 4th gen F-16 straight up the tailpipe.

As for F-16s disappearing, well never hard of paki Jihn Magic? Us kafirs can't see it.

senapati3

Country flag
Bhai ji, aapke pitaji ke mitr tb to ye bhi jaante honge ki wo doosra banda kon tha ?
Aur unhe ye bhi maalum hoga na , ki wo konsa pilot tha jisko porkistan awaam ne maar maar ke maar dala .
Daadhi wala , sardar jaisa pilot jiska parachute tirange jaisa tha kyuki tirange wala parachute to bas F 16 me hota hai .Not doubting your father's and his friends claims , just curious .
Fog of war lol, then what about that clip where we see 2 pilots ejecting ?
On The same day, and yes it was a single engine jet .
Those saying impossible to hide a crashed jet well gentlemen, looks like pakistani army has better cordoning capabilities.
And anyway if it must have crashed in some desolate mountain side .
Where probably army guys will reach before common awaam.so that they could record everything.
Our mi 17 crashed in a village or town due to the goof up we all know @skunk works @ALBY for you gentlemen and
@jai jaganath beta khud ko kitna pitoge , nai batao na kitna pitna hai tumhe ?
@FalconSlayers
For heavens sake don't doubt your military ,
Pitaji retired hai , AVM rank ke officer me jab bataya to wo bhi shocked the.
Seedhe basha mai bataun to inhone bola Pakistani gaand maarke chale gaye. Not because hamare pilots capable nahi the , because hum equipments and weapons mostly geopolitics dekh ke khareed te Hain , hamara doctrine bada ajeeb hai , porkis isiliye dominate kar paaye wo chota skrimmish , full blown war mai hun unki maar lete.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I

Also don't believe that the wreckage of the F16 dissolved into thin air. There's no way it would be possible to hide if something had really fallen.
The only credible lead is the 'doosra banda' comment, but it could easily be the fog of war talking.
We get daily videos of Pak soldiers getting roasted, we had pictures of our BrahMos hitting Pakistan minutes after it happened- both images that embarrass Pakistan, but these were not 'suppressed'.
how is it even humanely possible that a $50 million jet crashed in a fairly populated area, and not a single picture, a single video leaked? In 2019 when people don't take a shit without recording and editing it first?? No rumors, no chit chat, no radio comms? Just dots on a screen shown to the public WEEKS later.
Meanwhile OSINT channels are zooming in on random fuzzy shapes in the distance and doing 'hmm obviously a F16 seat parachute'. Dude where the f*** do you see a parachute, cause I don't??
At this point our claim of shooting F16 carries as much water as Pak claim of shooting SU30MKI.
Pakistan claimed they had 2 people in custody and they were positive one more pilot had ejected in pakistan. That is the biggest proof, later they made up the story of a downed su 30 mki. We lost the propoganda war, there is no doubt about that. But pakistanis shitting their pants and returning Abhinanadan so quickly also shows how scared of war they are against us.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Bhai ji, aapke pitaji ke mitr tb to ye bhi jaante honge ki wo doosra banda kon tha ?
Aur unhe ye bhi maalum hoga na , ki wo konsa pilot tha jisko porkistan awaam ne maar maar ke maar dala .
Daadhi wala , sardar jaisa pilot jiska parachute tirange jaisa tha kyuki tirange wala parachute to bas F 16 me hota hai .Not doubting your father's and his friends claims , just curious .
Fog of war lol, then what about that clip where we see 2 pilots ejecting ?
On The same day, and yes it was a single engine jet .
Those saying impossible to hide a crashed jet well gentlemen, looks like pakistani army has better cordoning capabilities.
And anyway if it must have crashed in some desolate mountain side .
Where probably army guys will reach before common awaam.so that they could record everything.
Our mi 17 crashed in a village or town due to the goof up we all know @skunk works @ALBY for you gentlemen and
@jai jaganath beta khud ko kitna pitoge , nai batao na kitna pitna hai tumhe ?
@FalconSlayers
For heavens sake don't doubt your military ,
these are all what ifs, no concrete evidence hence we lost the propoganda war.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
IF an F-16 was shot down, there would be some photographic evidence. Even shot-down toy drones get photographed from 10 angles. As members have already pointed out, it would be nigh impossible to hide this if it happened. The American liaison for Pakistan's F-16 inventory isn't doctor strange and couldn't have made the wreck disappear so quickly, he would've had to be waiting at the crash site with a full scrub team with full media blackout, waiting for the jet to crash. That's just preposterous.
Not true, passenger aircraft far bigger have gone missing in mountains, search parties have searched for days to find them.

Indrajit

Country flag
"I dont think you have the quality of officers today that you had 30 years ago. " 1:08:00

Gen Brar.
That's a given, happens as the nation prospers and offers more opportunities. It's true of the IAS as well as also other government jobs. Not very unusual and to be honest, expected and welcome when seen as part of the bigger picture.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

My father served in airforce, his coursemate who at that time was involved ( currently at a very high rank ) in this Saga said that we messed up big time and no f16 was shot down , this lie was said to the nation just to keep the morale high.

Rest I don't know.

The proofs porkies gave were physical and we were only able to show radar images.

In this age of internet and media I don't think it is possible to hide the wreckage of a fighter jet which crashed in daylight.

Rest also all our big officers were ridiculed on the working principle of spice 2000 bombs by international media.
Then you would know better coz i have a professional relationship with ex TACDE guys.. i dont think they would be so honest with me and say we got screwed.

But its very clear that F16 was not downed in an air to air fight.

AnantS

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @senapati3 Thats disheartening news if true. If there had been no news of fsolah shotdown - I believe IAF would have been hard pressed by public for Badla. I am not sure about morale but if whats being stated is true - we skirted a possible punitive reprisal chance at one of their military base.

But I doubt all the electronic evidences shown during briefing by IAF can be cooked in such short time. So whats the truth. Since we are different versions from two different " sources" - could it be even within force there has been no consensus on what exactly transpired?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @senapati3 Thats disheartening news if true. If there had been no news of fsolah shotdown - I believe IAF would have been hard pressed by public for Badla. I am not sure about morale but if whats being stated is true - we skirted a possible punitive reprisal chance at one of their military base.

But I doubt all the electronic evidences shown during briefing by IAF can be cooked in such short time. So whats the truth. Since we are different versions from two different " sources" - could it be even within force there has been no consensus on what exactly transpired?
I have 2 sources both confirmed f 16 down... In an event where they wanted to shoot down mig 21 they panicked or were taken away by their feelings i dont know but they lost a f 16.. from their own doing.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
View attachment 191942

Lightly carried, this seems like they'll use this vehicle for reconnaissance purposes pre beach assault and for hit and run attacks. Kind of like how SEALs used DPVs

A few months ago , I was talking about combat driving and crash training like Marine Raider and Marine Recon training video . Looks like Marcos have already started to adopt it . Although in its early stages this is very interesting

Global Defence

New threads

Articles