Indian Special Forces

Knowitall

I have told to those who have been respectful.. to idiots let them be blessed by their ignorance.
I'm really curious about this honestly. Would you be willing to giving a rundown of what really happened post balakot in private or public as you wish?

I recently myself was explaining how IAF messed up big time post balakot due to some chronic deficiencies built up over time.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I'm really curious about this honestly. Would you be willing to giving a rundown of what really happened post balakot in private or public as you wish?

I recently myself was explaining how IAF messed up big time post balakot due to some chronic deficiencies built up over time.
I cannot man... i would be doing disservice to our country.

Events did not take place as reported. Things are totally different that what seems.

Only thing i can say is 1 F 16 went down and so did 1 Mig 21 in the dogfight... but how.. and why.. i cannot.

Knowitall

I cannot man... i would be doing disservice to our country.

Events did not take place as reported. Things are totally different that what seems.

Only thing i can say is 1 F 16 went down and so did 1 Mig 21 in the dogfight... but how.. and why.. i cannot.
So it might seem that it's not very different from the offical news??

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
So it might seem that it's not very different from the offical news??
ofcourse as a democracy you cannot lie about the outcome as you are accountable.. what can be lied about is bravado or awards...

I am not accepting or denying anything about bravado or awards.. because some members here swear by those.

Knowitall

ofcourse as a democracy you cannot lie about the outcome as you are accountable.. what can be lied about is bravado or awards...

I am not accepting or denying anything about bravado or awards.. because some members here swear by those.
One member here claimed that from his source no f-16 was ever shot down. Your take on this?

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No SAS ever involved in Op Blue star

"I dont think you have the quality of officers today that you had 30 years ago. " 1:08:00

Gen Brar

So, thats exactly what i have been saying and something which text book worms wont be able to understand.

Hence, to live in past glory is not the best thing for Jai ho gang..

And this is the second video i posted (the first being Major Sapru) who has said the same thing.

We need to really pull up our socks.

And sorry no text book paragraph references.. just a youtube video.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
No SAS ever involved in Op Blue star

By the end of 1983, the daily deteriorating situation in Punjab necessitated a serious intervention. The Special Group was tasked to formulate a viable plan to remove terrorist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale from the Golden Temple Complex. Britainโ€™s Special Air Service, after the Iranian Embassy siege of 1980, was the most high profile counter-terrorism force in the world. The commander of the SASโ€™ Counter-Revolutionary Warfare Wing travelled to India and conferred with the SG planners advising them about the best way to accomplish the task. The operation was however called off by the government.
SG also got training from Israeli SF at secret base because at that time India didn't have a Formal Relation with Israel

Jedi Operator

Country flag
1675168796178.png

Lightly carried, this seems like they'll use this vehicle for reconnaissance purposes pre beach assault and for hit and run attacks. Kind of like how SEALs used DPVs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles