Indian Special Forces

Meal Team 6

Country flag
There is something called sarcasm which some may not get
Yes, we know - even Alby. No need for so much aggression man.
Ummm, my bad sirji, my sarcasm detector is on low power mode due to lack of sleep, and I was not trying to be aggresive just to lazy to scroll up and down to copy + I was calling the writer dumb not you😅.
Still forgive me your highness.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Every couple of months, I make a brief appearance on this forum and the same batch of Negative Nancies continue their RR unabashedly. Thank god for this thread as a place where these people can vent out their frustration otherwise they would pakao every single person they meet in their real lives.

Kumaoni

Every couple of months, I make a brief appearance on this forum and the same batch of Negative Nancies continue their RR unabashedly. Thank god for this thread as a place where these people can vent out their frustration otherwise they would pakao every single person they meet in their real lives.
Lol bro, no one could beat them and their anonymous sources and eyewitness testimony evidence lol.0

Waanar

Country flag
Lol bro, no one could beat them and their anonymous sources and eyewitness testimony evidence lol.0
No point rebuttals. Just ad hominems.
Multinational Jai Ho gang strikes again!

Kumaoni

No point rebuttals. Just ad hominems.
Multinational Jai Ho gang strikes again!
>ad hominems
>calls everyone a fanboy

I don’t even disagree with the pathetic state of the Indian SF but I’m only correcting notions that the Indian SF wasn’t successful in the past, and get called a fanboy for listing two well done operations.

Waanar

Country flag
>ad hominems
>calls everyone a fanboy

I don’t even disagree with the pathetic state of the Indian SF but I’m only correcting notions that the Indian SF wasn’t successful in the past, and get called a fanboy for listing two well done operations.
Not really.
You didn't list any operation and if you did somewhere in the past, I'm not replying to that comment. I'm replying to this one-
Secondly, two can play the "sick comeback vro" game.

The comments by most members here (if not all) have been in terms of present case scenario. I don't see how you listing past operations is somehow relevant to current state. It sounds too much like kanging on the basis of history. Might as well go back to Chindits, LRDG or even further back to the Jodhpur Lancers.

Kumaoni

Not really.
You didn't list any operation and if you did somewhere in the past, I'm not replying to that comment. I'm replying to this one-

Secondly, two can play the "sick comeback vro" game.

The comments by most members here (if not all) have been in terms of present case scenario. I don't see how you listing past operations is somehow relevant to current state. It sounds too much like kanging on the basis of history. Might as well go back to Chindits, LRDG or even further back to the Jodhpur Lancers.
Might as well go back becuase the IA was clearly more competent in WW1 and WW2 than it is now lol

Waanar

Country flag
Might as well go back becuase the IA was clearly more competent in WW1 and WW2 than it is now lol
Sometimes I wonder if India could've done such a deployment on it's own terms, free of US pressure-
I don't support India warming it up with the US but it gives you pause when you realize that US military didn't do any specific work ups back during Desert Storm for it's troop and deployed them cold turkey to Kuwait and now, they have such a sorted apparatus for any deployment.

Kumaoni

Sometimes I wonder if India could've done such a deployment on it's own terms, free of US pressure-
I don't support India warming it up with the US but it gives you pause when you realize that US military didn't do any specific work ups back during Desert Storm for it's troop and deployed them cold turkey to Kuwait and now, they have such a sorted apparatus for any deployment.
Back then? Perhaps. This is the same country that was busy kicking ass in Kashmir and NE and doing great in UN operations.
Nowadays it can’t even defeat Bangladesh.

Kumaoni

Can you be normal?
I'm being deadass. There are no offensive capabilities in the IA. When it was even in better shape in the 80s with far more experienced officers, it got its ass kicked by 3,000 tamil militiants.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I'm being deadass. There are no offensive capabilities in the IA. When it was even in better shape in the 80s with far more experienced officers, it got its ass kicked by 3,000 tamil militiants.

Have you heard of Op Brasstacks? That one exercise made Pakis shit bricks and do the usual bangle breaking in front of their Western pimps.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Have you heard of Op Brasstacks? That one exercise made Pakis shit bricks and do the usual bangle breaking in front of their Western pimps.
Brasstacks was one of a kind exercise and its scale was much bigger than your Op Parakram but sadly no such exercise on that level has been conducted since then.
The involvement of Army in CI/CT ops has diluted their conventional capability and thinking.

jai jaganath

Country flag
We can't expect op brasstacks types ops now by our so called most efficient gernails
We all know how parakram ended with

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The last time my anonymous source reported me something.. Times now picked it up and ran the news.

Hats off to my anonymous sources when people didnt even know what a defence forum was

(2012 beheading incidents and revenge ops)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Im sure that was the case lol.
lol yea bro . many members are still here.

Maybe you would be in school at that time ... and you dont get to read such things in books .. so u would never know.

Even now.. what information do you have about post balakot?.. nothing except what you saw on tv.

So basically you are defending the unknown.. which idiots do.

Kumaoni

lol yea bro . many members are still here.

Maybe you would be in school at that time ... and you dont get to read such things in books .. so u would never know.

Even now.. what information do you have about post balakot?.. nothing except what you saw on tv.

So basically you are defending the unknown.. which idiots do.
So tell what happened then

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles