Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Successful ops are past tense... present tense is badly equipped and trained... future might be unsuccessful ops.

Which is like you living in the past glory and us trying to warn against future failures.

One is a yes man... others are assets showing reality.

Simple.
I see Galwan and 27 Feb as massive humiliations…

Kumaoni

All of you guys are black pilled beyond cure now. You guys are taking a parade too seriously.

Parade is for displaying equipment. If you really think someone will fire mortar from 🐪 or if someone will fire a CG with its rear facing the hatch, then I can't help but laugh.

This thread looks less like a SF thread and more like a room full of wailing widows.
I hate nearly everyone in this thread, but India really needs to stop with these bullshit cringe parades. Camels were used literallt all the way back in 1965. Look at the older parades and looked at them now. The older ones especially in the 90s were full of power

Kumaoni

You have no idea what happened and rightly so you wont have.. if at all you get your sources straight then ask them what happened in post Balakot dog fight.

These things will never be written in books for you to read my friend.
The turth will come out eventually. Just a matter of time of when. I just hope what really happened refutes my blackpilled view of what went down.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You have no idea what happened and rightly so you wont have.. if at all you get your sources straight then ask them what happened in post Balakot dog fight.

These things will never be written in books for you to read my friend.
And i am not hinting towards any sukhoi being shot down.. i am saying just try to find out the sequence of events and the overall objective...

And then if you can contemplate if it was a major success or a small success or a success..

So these lies fed to aam janta by all south asian countries creates people with no sense of reality.

Kumaoni

And i am not hinting towards any sukhoi being shot down.. i am saying just try to find out the sequence of events and the overall objective...

And then if you can contemplate if it was a major success or a small success or a success..

So these lies fed to aam janta by all south asian countries creates people with no sense of reality.
So who won really?

jai jaganath

Country flag

I am not asking specifically
Neither believing su-30 shot down claim as its too large to be hidden
But can u tell in which particular field or area we suffered the most after mi-16 friendly fire
U have been saying this for past 2 years
If thus time pls say which area of field in institution accounted failure

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I am not asking specifically
Neither believing su-30 shot down claim as its too large to be hidden
But can u tell in which particular field or area we suffered the most after mi-16 friendly fire
U have been saying this for past 2 years
If thus time pls say which area of field in institution accounted failure
Its too big to disclose.. would lead to trust issues.

Just understand that as per my knowledge talking to various people who are at top level... I dont think it was a major win or even a win since the dog fight started for anyone.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

This should've been the time for our SF to be active in all these spheres. Had it been the US, they would've sent Green Berets to train the Balochs and in POK. Send the CIA SAD to support TTP fighting Pak Army. Send SEAL Teams to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh. Used CCTs to make airbases close to these areas and used JSOC for manhunting missions. Basically your Tier 2 SF remain engaged in unconventional warfare while Tier 1 takes advantage of the mayhem they cause to focus solely on manhunting operations.
The history of modern-day warfare is the history of manhunting. All you have to do is take out the ringleaders and the rest would fold like a pack of cards, putting the 'enemy's ambitions' back twenty or thirty years.
Veteran Sapru on beer biceps claimed that we train balochs at xxx(i don't remember the place, i think it was nahan).

jai jaganath

Country flag
Its too big to disclose.. would lead to trust issues.

Just understand that as per my knowledge talking to various people who are at top level... I dont think it was a major win or even a win since the dog fight started for anyone.
Pls don't explain anything sir
Just if u can tell the field in the institution where setback was experienced

Ok if u can't I respect it
I am sorry if I wrote something wrong

vidhwanshak

Country flag
But why can't we similar with lines of CIA sad just like we had during mukti bahini
who knows if we have something running on similar lines or not?
it's not like we have access to info at that level.
Pakis present dossiers saying India trains the Balochs at UN meetings.
It could be substantial or even made out of thin air... who knows?
People in India will reject Pakistan's dossiers just like Pakis rejected when we used to send ours.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Veteran Sapru on beer biceps claimed that we train balochs at xxx(i don't remember the place, i think it was nahan).
Chakrata
He mentioned Chakrata, he also mentioned Sindhudesh rebels in the same sentence

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles