Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
BTW this jet pack thing is a psyco warfare move against china and would be used in lathi-belen confrontation with the PLA.

Situational awareness... and gaining advantage of height.

STORE

Between this and the bike displays, it’s not far off a circus.

how have a bunch of so-called professionals allowed this to continue year after year?
I think republic day parade each year has become more of a cultural parade than a military parade. 90's parade were more focused on military stuff like more tanks and weapons showcased while parade now a days r more focused on cultural stuff like dancing costumes and state Tableaus . I would not prefer soldiers wearing parade dress ,I rather see them in full combat unform. I really used get excited for parades before ,now it's just boring since they r showing the same 2 Arjun mk1, bmp-2 and K-9 vajra. This year the only thing I was looking forward were Kalyani m4 and qrfv. I think it's just gonna get more worse year by year. Republic day parade was something to show the world our military might ,now since they made it cultural it's hard to take it in serious manner more of an entertainment thing. I wish they bring back ICBMs, missiles and more tanks , ifv , shilka, howitzers , etc. chinese, russian or even Azerbaijan military parades look much more intimidating than our. We should really stop with the name tags on everything and circus on bikes etc , it's kinda cringe and promoting the stereotype.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
35CCBF45-A192-4ECA-8BA6-E43FCD377DAC.jpeg
2BF9EF30-AED5-4840-84C7-0F3E0B0DAF94.jpeg
BA10C41C-3604-431A-BBE7-4C93901715E9.jpeg

The amount of equipment left behind in Afghanistan could solve almost all of our SFs problems.Sadly most of these things are going to SSG or Russians or end up in our hands in return for some Ak rounds in Kadhmir

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Don't be too much Negative.

Andhera chatega, Suraj Niklega, Kamaal khilega. Aur 2024 mein dono PM and DM will retire. And SF will finally get some attentions.

View attachment 191358
Each guy has to cover an arc, para guys aren't doing that in the pic

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Each guy has to cover an arc, para guys aren't doing that in the pic
Ya'll Nibbiars You meant by first photograph now I get it. Well as once a great Indian General said We Indians are great at making rules and traning manuals, but bad at Implementions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles