Indian Special Forces

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Bhai wo nsg hai matlab issue kured ke nikalenge aap
NSG or any urban HRT/swat unit doesn't go all black just for Camo
Arey bhai I have no issue with black uni, but why the face paint, I know cammo does not matter much in urban ops but face paint is usually used during recce ops to blend in nature, its just looks weird and kinda cringe .

armyofhind

Country flag
Arey bhai I have no issue with black uni, but why the face paint, I know cammo does not matter much in urban ops but face paint is usually used during recce ops to blend in nature, its just looks weird and kinda cringe .
It's a calendar shoot. There are others along similar lines in the full collection.

Operationally, they'd be donning balaclavas most likely.

abingdonboy

Country flag
For how many decades have they fought COIN and they still don’t recognise the basics of OPSEC?

Fanboys/enthusiasts project too much I’ve come to the realisation. Wanting these amateurs playing at being professionals to be better than they are is a losing game.

gladly the GOI is spending more on infra and other productive activities, the shame that would be incurred if it was like Pakistan where defence got 4-5% of GDP would be crushing.

EternalNxg

Country flag
What the actual fuck, why is that's captains personal info out in public??? Kya chodh phela ke rakhe hain in gandu loge ne yaar? Details of the most elite SF unit in the country floating out in the open for the fucking world to see. The sad part is no one's gonna bother fixing it.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
For how many decades have they fought COIN and they still don’t recognise the basics of OPSEC?

Fanboys/enthusiasts project too much I’ve come to the realisation. Wanting these amateurs playing at being professionals to be better than they are is a losing game.

gladly the GOI is spending more on infra and other productive activities, the shame that would be incurred if it was like Pakistan where defence got 4-5% of GDP would be crushing.
bhot wah wahi karli armed forces ki bhenchod 70 saal se. 2 jung kya jeet gye ki sar pe chada diya inn chair pe baithe afsaro ko jinke bacche aps ya dps jaate hai.
modi supporter hu lekin yeh bc media nahi dikhi jaati. pure din bas dick riding ho rahi hai. koi army ko kuch bole toh gaali padti.
saala yeh india hai naaki pakistan.
9 para vaise hi kaafi sensitive ops karti hai kashmir me. yeh chutiye personnel ko public kar rhe hai.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What scenario they gonna use jetpacks?
Let me educate the new members here since i am quite a senior member here with lots of experience and exposure hahahaha

The Indian Army is gonna ask Para SF operators.....to use jet packs...and wear fancy gear....and get ready for......

THE ARMY DAY PARADE!!

(just kidding)

Mangal

Country flag
[/SPOILER] 2430945, member: 22343"]
Let me educate the new members here since i am quite a senior member here with lots of experience and exposure hahahaha

The Indian Army is gonna ask Para SF operators.....to use jet packs...and wear fancy gear....and get ready for......

THE ARMY DAY PARADE!!

(just kidding)
Probably they will land using jet packs in enemy territory and attack them stealthily using...

Sterling submachine gun

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles