Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You can't be serious , no sir
You cannot be serious .
But if it's true , then you know what sir some times I feel that all these stories of tales of effectiveness are false .
I know iam wrong, but if what you say is true than , one begins to doubt the army a little bit .
How else did she get so many photos with sf and even shifuji if i am kidding?

Thts how it was until Kanishk sharma came up and did some thorough training of NSG and subsequently other units.

But let's not worry becausenothing will be out even if we fail...this has become the culture of this region to lie.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Thts how it was until Kanishk sharma came up and did some thorough training of NSG and subsequently other units.

But let's not worry becausenothing will be out even if we fail...this has become the culture of this region to lie.
Sir ji, ex russian ,ex american aur ex israeli ko bulane me fauj ko sharam aati hai kya ?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Believe it or not when our soldiers were getting ambushed in BAT ops a decade ago the IA thought they are the best to train unarmed combat to our SF and Ghataks!!!!

Now when i say this is the standard of officers we have..this is what i mean and many things like this.

Why the fuck would you not hire someone good with weapon drills and unarmed combat and pay them a good sum to come be here for a year or two?
Really?
There are few videos of BAT ambush on IA and BSF available on the internet and things have never escalated into "unarmed combat".
They fire on the patrolling party and kill a few of them and force the others to run and after that, they mutilate the bodies.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Old members can correct me if I am wrong but his tactics are either over complicated or just garbage, just look at the video you linked, guns pointing at floor while clearing thresholds and so much more but at the same time major avinash has worked with him and hold him in high regards, But his tactics are definitely not at par with international standards.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Really?
There are few videos of BAT ambush on IA and BSF available on the internet and things have never escalated into "unarmed combat".
They fire on the patrolling party and kill a few of them and force the others to run and after that, they mutilate the bodies.
woh toh chattisgarh mein crpf k sath bhi nhi ho rha tha..still they got trained by shifuji na.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Old members can correct me if I am wrong but his tactics are either over complicated or just garbage, just look at the video you linked, guns pointing at floor while clearing thresholds and so much more but at the same time major avinash has worked with him and hold him in high regards, But his tactics are definitely not at par with international standards.
1674654206251.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

1674662151161.png

She even got felicitated by the President of India, the commander in chief of the armed forces, for being the first woman commando trainer in the country

It's a bloody meme at this point

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles