Indian Special Forces

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Saw a couple of minutes - but IMO he is not too far off. I have said this for long that the Ghataks should be doing the Tasks that SF currently are given in a CASO.

Flipside is that while the Ghataks (keep in mind not all Regs/btns Ghataks are equal) have been trained up SF has been in doldrums so nobody thinks they are that special anymore.

saying this for the nth time.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT SOF MEANS IN OUR COUNTRY. NOT OUR GENERALS NOT OUR CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP NOT A MAJORITY OF SF PERSONEL.

Keeping in mind that we have/Like/Love 'Commando' Formations (read Direct Action) - it makes sense to convert the entire Para Regt into one Homogenous Commando Unit.
what is SOF?

thefewthefearless

Country flag
American culture in general is descending into degenerates and are being flooded by drugs from the south (much of which comes from CCP incidentally), that said I doubt Indian units are squeaky clean.
ik indians aren't clean. but rampant usage of ped. i dunno. u can't get hulked up like some many guys in us sof without it.
Delta guys get selected based on their brain rather than brawn.
with ped you can basically go on and off the cycle. (idk much about it). so i think guys can basically can stop taking them before they are training for diff units. i've seen a lot of dudes in comments of reddit talking about ped in navy seals specially.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
speaking about the whole setup it can be deduced that their focus is more upon mobility than protection small PC , bump helmets would be lighter thus will improve mobility.View attachment 190318
(i know this image is from a tv show)
but as you can see in this image the plate protects the most vital areas of the torso .
although it provides reduced protection area but in turn it is lighter and is more comfortable for the person to move around.
cbs seal team got better gear that sf boys around here.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Without a full fledged SOCOM where SFs are away from their conventional command structures we are all just talking in circles.

the current setup will only deliver mediocrity and confusion. SFs marching down R-Day parades says it all really

AFSOD was meant to be a stepping stone in that direction but it isn’t a solution and god knows what it’s still doing considering the SOCOM never was sanctioned (unlike the cyber and space commands)

And my opinion is that the SOCOM idea is now dead after the IA expanded the SF strength so much. We will have to see what emerges when the theatre commands are created because this will have to create some sort of organisational reform on the SF side. But we are talking 10-15 years down the line
comeon man don't be a neckbeard. you are literally arguing with a child

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Had the "pleasure" of sitting down with a bunch of low rank officers.
I'm heartbroken. Heartbroken and disappointed.

Heard the same "guts matter more than skills" and heard a lot of bullshit which clearly telegraphed that our soldiers aren't getting trained enough.
I'm gutted. I did not expect this level of both unfounded ego and uneducated opinions from our finest.

I pray these guys are just the bottom 10% of the organization or something and not the average piece because I'm genuinely sad. I doubted the old timers here but I don't know anymore. The silver lining here is really thin and it's hard to be optimistic today. Their mindset was genuinely human wave oriented more than anything else. They said some good things which were wholly eclipsed by the bad that they didn't know they put out. Lot of it was sensitive stuff I won't talk about. Sorry for the KLPD but it was a very distinct conversation and I can't talk about details because they'll immediately know Gangadhar hi Waanar hai.

Feel like I talked to a bunch of Bihari constables from the 90s.
mentality is fucked man.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
ik indians aren't clean. but rampant usage of ped. i dunno. u can't get hulked up like some many guys in us sof without it.

with ped you can basically go on and off the cycle. (idk much about it). so i think guys can basically can stop taking them before they are training for diff units. i've seen a lot of dudes in comments of reddit talking about ped in navy seals specially.
Combat is not a sport and you would want to have every unfair advantage over your enemy . If taking drugs will ever so slightly increase my chance of living and seeing my family again then I am going to be injecting that shit into me as well. There is no such thing as right or wrong when it comes to survival.

STORE

Trenbolone acitate 200-300ml weekly and dianabol 20-30mg each day. 60 day cycle , after one week of last dosage take PCT for 4 weeks which should include 20mg NOLVODEX fr 2 weeks and 50mg CLOMID for the 2 following weeks. Next cycle should not start fr another 2 months. Leo pharma Dianabol 100 tablets Rs-1300 , Trenbonol 300ml Rs- 350-450. PCT - nolvodex 20 tablets Rs-600 , clomid 50mg 20 tablets 200 rs. U will start seeing results in just 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles