Indian Special Forces

thefewthefearless

Country flag
That argument was killed that day by navy seals bro when they landed in Abottabad and killed OBL.

Finish..ta ta...goodbye

Where can our SF reach with their super human stamina?

When they have the technology to reach anywhere they can bulk up and get some chicks at the bar too whats the problem and why be a skinny Somali lookalike unnecessarily?
you do have to consider that there's a history of substance abuse/ ped among us sf. specially in fort bragg.
but historically delta was more leaner than seals. u would probably look like this (look up tyler grey).

now coming to indian sf. i think physique is pretty fine?... marcos are more bulked than para sf.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
you do have to consider that there's a history of substance abuse/ ped among us sf. specially in fort bragg.
but historically delta was more leaner than seals. u would probably look like this (look up tyler grey).

now coming to indian sf. i think physique is pretty fine?... marcos are more bulked than para sf.
u think 21 para sf is marijuana free?

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This Smita madam makes me respect Beer Bicep Charlie even more.
I beg to disagree sir
That beer biceps is of different level of stupidity and 0 knowledge regarding the men he is speaking to
No one can match that guy
I know Smita ji has asked and discussed few unnecessary things but atleast she has bit of knowledge

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I beg to disagree sir
That beer biceps is of different level of stupidity and 0 knowledge regarding the men he is speaking to
I know Smita ji has asked and discussed few unnecessary things but atleast she has bit of knowledge
her level of position and experience..i am shocked...beer bicep guy has actually closed the gap between him and her..which is a big achievement for him

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

Whats with the drug abuse among SF? Then we can say ours are heavy drinkers.Battlefield outcomes doesnt depend on your habits

ManhattanProject

Country flag

Delta guys get selected based on their brain rather than brawn.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I beg to disagree sir
The first time you could forgive him but he’s done more than 10 interviews of ex-servicemen now and he doesn’t give any extra insight, he asks the same questions every single time and comes across as incredibly naive. I’m pretty sure most of his questions centre around comparing real life to movies/video games he’s been exposed to

abingdonboy

Country flag
her level of position and experience..i am shocked...beer bicep guy has actually closed the gap between him and her..which is a big achievement for him
Experience in defence? I think there’s maybe 4 decent defence journalists in all of India, Sandeep, Shiv arroor and Maroof Raza, Tarmak007 everyone else is utterly clueless and even these guys aren’t particularly polished or detail orientated. Then again that’s not where the market is, masala BS is what the masses want

abingdonboy

Country flag

American culture in general is descending into degenerates and are being flooded by drugs from the south (much of which comes from CCP incidentally), that said I doubt Indian units are squeaky clean.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles