Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

ManhattanProject

Country flag
NSG seem to have stagnated since 2017.

kaboom

Country flag
Can thermals be used for night navigation like nvg's ?

Looking at the images it seems possible to me .

rkhanna

Country flag
What’s the thing foreign SOFs use in such situations to prevent the weapon from rusting? Afaik they don’t use any.Are there any better alternatives ?Whats the issue if the plastic covers are to be discarded once you hit the beeches . if it prevents from rusting whats the issue..Can agree that the whole setup looks goofy
What will they do when they gave to exfil out by sea ? What happens if the infil or exfil is hot ?The plastic covers cannot be the solution

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
What will they do when they gave to exfil out by sea ? What happens if the infil or exfil is hot ?The plastic covers cannot be the solution
Technically this little bit of seawater shouldn't bother the Tar
I don't know what they're going for here

YouTube is filled with those cringe videos of Para guys popping out of water bodies with Tars and firing them

abingdonboy

Country flag
What’s the thing foreign SOFs use in such situations to prevent the weapon from rusting? Afaik they don’t use any.Are there any better alternatives ?Whats the issue if the plastic covers are to be discarded once you hit the beeches . if it prevents from rusting whats the issue..Can agree that the whole setup looks goofy
They will properly oil their guns and then clean them thoroughly afterwards, that’s about it

besides I remember IWI talking a lot about the over the beach capability of the Tavor

either way, you are meant to train as you fight. The number of excuses that are used every time a ridiculous drill is demonstrated (‘it’s only for show, they will be different in real Ops’) just keeps growing.

why even bother with the real things if you’re going to cling film them? May as well have done this thing with plastic replicas and save all the issues

most of us are in professional fields, would we accept such half hearted and inconsistent work? It’s It good enough anymore to play ‘commando’ the (geopolitical) world is getting hot, the dragon is at the door and Indian armed forces still think they can act like a civil defence force. Sooner or later the bluff will be called. Time to grow up.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

cyclops

Country flag
They will properly oil their guns and then clean them thoroughly afterwards, that’s about it

besides I remember IWI talking a lot about the over the beach capability of the Tavor

either way, you are meant to train as you fight. The number of excuses that are used every time a ridiculous drill is demonstrated (‘it’s only for show, they will be different in real Ops’) just keeps growing.

why even bother with the real things if you’re going to cling film them? May as well have done this thing with plastic replicas and save all the issues

most of us are in professional fields, would we accept such half hearted and inconsistent work? It’s It good enough anymore to play ‘commando’ the (geopolitical) world is getting hot, the dragon is at the door and Indian armed forces still think they can act like a civil defence force. Sooner or later the bluff will be called. Time to grow up.
This is exactly what I'm deathly afraid of.
Will it require an incident like the '93 Battle of Mogadishu; the loss and the humiliation before we change our ways and get with the times.

Mikel

Country flag
Garuds are bulking up, atleast they've got the Physique part right
They showed an airwoman being rescued by an all-male team? Feminists won't be happy.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Movie shooting chal rahi thi kya
I am sorry but was too cringe compared to professional videos of western sf
Best part was a woman was rescued by all men team

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Wtf is this cringe fest and who did they hire to do the gun animation looks like 2010 cyber cafe animation and sound wtf

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Found this channel and it's a goldmine.

off topic , but i think it's worth sharing

I’m pretty sure he’s an NSG personnel based on the weapons, optics and equipment shown in other videos on his channel. I suggest all members go through it ASAP before he is forced to delete it or disappears.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles