Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Again word salad.

this move isn’t coming because india has mastered exoskeleton or created a super soldier doping program. It’s being done in 2021-2022 with the current crop of ineligible women purely at the behest of political masters. There’s NO justification for it as of today.

Appeasement is appeasement. Other countries did years of studies before they thought about this and the limited it. Some meta or babu wakes up and thinks india needs women commandos and it happens. Have to accept Indian military will never be Western in mentality or capabilities. This is some third world circus cr@p designed purely for photoshoots and not effectiveness.
Isn’t west also using women commandos?

abingdonboy

Country flag
An average 15 year old angry teenager from a high school break up would defeat a grown woman 9/10 times in a fight. I myself have sparred several females boxing, and have pulled punches back, and this was when I was 16.

It’s crazy, we live in such times of peace where feminists are genuinely delusional and they think they can fight a man. Good lord lol.
It’s not even close

14 year old amateur boys destroying professional adult female athletes

but some Indian generals somewhere think they should push biologically weaker females than any of these (it’s just a fact that the average Indian woman will be less athletically capable than a European/American) not just into the military but into the most physically demanding roles around. You can’t make this stuff up.

i genuinely feel bad for the guys already in SF units. The moment they get a woman in their teams all their hard work will be for nothing

Kumaoni

It’s not even close

14 year old amateur boys destroying professional adult female athletes

but some Indian generals somewhere think they should push biologically weaker females than any of these (it’s just a fact that the average Indian woman will be less athletically capable than a European/American) not just into the military but into the most physically demanding roles around. You can’t make this stuff up.

i genuinely feel bad for the guys already in SF units. The moment they get a woman in their teams all their hard work will be for nothing
I don’t say they are less athletically capable than other women,because a woman is a woman. They might not have the same nutrition tho.

Feminism has basically corrupted western societies, and is soyying men and making women strong and independent; even tho they are neither of which.

I know little Mexican and a couple of Indian, paki, and Phillipino brawlers which are tiny asf butare straight killers (they are pro boxers). Females are deluding themselves to think they can even compete.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles