Indian Special Forces

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Using a holster like this ig. Not sure how practical it is.View attachment 184519
Application area of a suppressor on pistol is small , you will rarely see them running down this setup, most of the time it will just be pistol with sight and laser module, devgru also use suppressor with their pistol but rarely use it.
Their is no other practical solution that using this kind of holster.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Good to see Indian companies providing gear for military, although our gear is not as good as western gear but it is really important that we reduce our dependence on other nations as only after initial procurement that indian companies will have decent funds to spend on r&d and improve and ofcourse its marcos leading the way, armasen and tata gear and now this, I wont be surprised if we get sss ar in future.

Kumaoni

Ahh the 90s.

When Anantnag was called Islamabad and Islamabad had terrorist camps less than a hundred kilometres from Srinagar Airport.

When Ambush parties avoided contact finding out the infiltration group was 10 times their size.

When Afghanis used to come at 10mtrs and open fire on Army.

When BMPs rollled down in Handwara..

Actually my old man once slapped someone when he called Anantnag as Islamabad and left my dad fuming.. My dad was under Gen Bakshi if i am not wrong and he was just like Gen Bakshi only haha. (My dad is no more so i cant say for sure but i think he was under him for few months in Doda)
Operation Dudhi 1991

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Spot the tavors😉
Anyone has tavors nowadays...Also don't you think Paras and SF cannot be differentiated anymore due to the conversion of all Paras to SF. So technically any ParaSF post also is OT for this thread ! Leave alone tavor totting para airborne or ghataks

Kumaoni

Anyone has tavors nowadays...Also don't you think Paras and SF cannot be differentiated anymore due to the conversion of all Paras to SF. So technically any ParaSF post also is OT for this thread ! Leave alone tavor totting para airborne or ghataks
Para HS*

Spadex

Country flag
Ghatak Don't have tavor BTW

Global Defence

New threads

Articles