Indian Special Forces

MrPresident

Country flag
That guy is just scamming everyone.He didn’t even know the basics..Also certain commandos or SF guys too are scamming everyone by telling exaggerated stories
If I have to watch or listen to a podcast, it is only Joe Rogen. His podcasts with Ex SF and CIA people are amazing and gives you lot more insight than your normal BeerBiceps questions like how was your training, Your first combat and all. Dont think there are any podcasters in India who are that good.

DumbPilot

Country flag
If I have to watch or listen to a podcast, it is only Joe Rogen. His podcasts with Ex SF and CIA people are amazing and gives you lot more insight than your normal BeerBiceps questions like how was your training, Your first combat and all. Dont think there are any podcasters in India who are that good.
Blue Skies is good for everything air force.

His videos, for example:

Jocko is also an amazing podcaster, has llots of people come around from every part of the world. This guy served in the military and he was one of those who went into the Battle of Ramadi.

Scramjet

Country flag
watch team house, jack carr, mike glover, shawn ryan podcasts if you want to get a more indepth image about american/UK sof.

MrPresident

Country flag
Blue Skies is good for everything air force.
Thank you. Will try this.

Jocko is also an amazing podcaster, has llots of people come around from every part of the world. This guy served in the military and he was one of those who went into the Battle of Ramadi.
Yes have listened to Jocko, he was on Joe's Podcast too.

abingdonboy

Country flag
watch team house, jack carr, mike glover, shawn ryan podcasts if you want to get a more indepth image about american/UK sof.
Andy Strumpf is fascinating to listen to too (although some of his guests are pretty boring), he had a crazy career going from an enlisted SEAL to an officer in DEVGRU and then a professional parachutist with multiple world records. Him and Mike glover are pretty good friends so they have done a number of podcasts together on each other’s channels.

+ Mike Ritland has some decent content especially that he has a focus on K9 content.

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 182354
View attachment 182355
In case it gets deleted, NSG Tonbo BNVD-P
The best part of a year just to collect bids for FOUR units (for a force that has over 2000 shooters), am I reading this right?

considering how few companies provide such systems this could be done within a few weeks at most, all this babudom is how you never get up to date

jai jaganath

Country flag
The best part of a year just to collect bids for FOUR units (for a force that has over 2000 shooters), am I reading this right?

considering how few companies provide such systems this could be done within a few weeks at most, all this babudom is how you never get up to date
I guess these are testing or for realization of its actual potential and usage of it
Let's see

abingdonboy

Country flag
I guess the Panoramic NVG is for the breacher/team leader while the rest of the squad gets monocular NVG for now.

Sort of like the South Koreans.

the quantities are so small though- 100 units isn’t enough for just 1 hub.

also has there ever been any evidence of NSG using LAD? Forget about IR strobes/patches/chemlights

Night fighting is about a lot more than just buying NODs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles