Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I don't think this section has been touched till now in the thread.

Thanks for sharing valuable info.
I am not much of a gear guy, but I am obsessed with operations, that's the only thing I have researched on. As for this, it was possibly the hardest to find. I joined the thread to know more about gear. I hope we share and learn together.

SKC

Country flag
The best Special Officer in India:
Believe me she is really SPECIAL officer

Major General in Army with Indian Navy Dolphin badge
Didi Army mein hain,
Submariner hai,
AMC emblem bhi hai means Doctor bhi hai.
Para SF bhi hai.
Lt General kah shoulder badge hai

cyclops

Country flag
Watch this.....literally everything here is true. You listen to this you understand Indian SF....simple!

The one about, it being COMMON for the higher echelons of the military service(I read it as officers) deriding special forces to deflate their ego, ruining said Spec Op culture was the most disheartening thing in the video.:facepalm:

Its good that they are talking about it, but if generally, the military upper crust was/is not even mentally prepared to accept Special Forces as a legitimate force multiplier, no wonder its taking forever.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The Kenyan and Somali SoF component has been built up to fight al shabab and Isis and they aren't too bad either
I see well so they are bound to have good stuff when us finances them and trains them still we should catch up

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

That snake is not going to be happy if the sniper has to take the shot or is he Nagraj the tactical spotter?😂😂
Jokes aside is this some sort of training measure to stay composed in the case of encountering such animals in the wild whilst on a mission or is it just staged using a captive snake for the sake of the video?

Last edited:

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

That snake is not going to be happy if the sniper has to take the shot or is he Nagraj the tactical spotter?😂😂
Jokes aside is this some sort of training measure to stay composed in the case of encountering such animals in the wild whilst on a mission or is it just staged using a captive snake for the sake of the video?
Nvm vid might not even be Indian.

rkhanna

Country flag

Irrespective most likely a PR shot with a defanged snake. If only a sniper in the wild -possibke but with so much human activity (camera man etc) no way the snake is not getting agressive

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles