Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Wonder if Indians consider SF to be American football players . Jaha jao to pads pads pads View attachment 175063

In my opinion give them the loadout of a soldier with "Pads" for day to train with . Let see how they end up .

Mobility is the key to modern warfare no one understands this sh*t
No they think going Skating is essential part of SF activity.

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 175248
Jai Ho! Jai Ho! Jai Ho! Jai Ho!
"As it is, the present GOC of AFSOD has never served in a Special forces unit."

Source - https://strategicaffairsindia.in/the-hex-on-special-forces-part-ii/

View attachment 175250
Like I’ve said. IA HQ has been trying to kill PARA SF off for a while. They succeeded in 2022.

but many here will still attack me when I say india has no genuine SF.

+ just logged on to post this here, further illustration of how deranged and messed in the head IA leadership.Whilst they are issuing ASQRs that create the BPJ monstrosities seen on the last page, PLA are going in the same direction as everyone else.

the same PLA is cutting their manpower by 30%. In a few years the disparity in equipment will be genuinely disturbing. But IA thinks it’ll still win all wars with bayonet Charges and canon fodder.

99E2EF3C-864A-4209-81C9-C7B6C37C9EC6.jpeg

jai jaganath

Country flag
Like I’ve said. IA HQ has been trying to kill PARA SF off for a while. They succeeded in 2022.

+ just logged on to post this here, further illustration of how deranged and messed in the head IA leadership.Whilst they are issuing ASQRs that create the BPJ monstrosities seen on the last page, PLA are going in the same direction as everyone else.

the same PLA is cutting their manpower by 30%. In a few years the disparity in equipment will be genuinely disturbing. But IA thinks it’ll still win all wars with bayonet Charges and canon fodder.

View attachment 175253
Atleast one thing is good that due to agniveer the no of soldiers will reduce

rkhanna

Country flag
What about DEVGRU? Development Group sounds like an IIT drop-out came up with the name
Naval Special Warfare Development Group perfectly fine from the Americans thinking of what the unit is also supposed to do. Take evolution of combat and tactics above that as vanilla seals. ??

Like Combat Applications Group - these tested SOF ideas in combined arms battlespaces. They tested out new kit, tactics SOPs.

What worked they passed it along to everyone form JSOC or SOCOM to the Marines

ManhattanProject

Country flag

View attachment 175253
Hey they have kneepads, which tells me they are super duper special forces.

Kumaoni

The kneepads idea is fucking retarted especially when mobility needed in Indias conflict terrain (ie mountain regions). Interesting that the country which has historically performed the best in conventional warfare would do this.

Kumaoni

Knee pads can be justified. Elbow pads literally never, it’s a sign of complete LARPers/amateur mentality when you see it
Pads are useless in the mountains. Will slow you down in an area you need mobility.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles