Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Sorry i was referring to this type of BPJs designs in general.Not this particular type.Such massive things are not at all good if you are in mountains or deep jungles with steep gradients.The weight will bog you down.The new minimal plate carriers are the most suited ones for mobility.Though i never wore the ones with collar type things to protect the neck,men who tested it said with all those shit you will be moving like robots in dense forests.You couldnt even turn your neck properly sometimes.
Same thing happened with SMPP .
Most well known and infamous for their F-insas deal . But then they go to produce more efficient products such MACS based single accessory mount , Carapace+High cut mod helmet and special forces plate carriers

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
View attachment 174781

What is this a fancy dress competition ?

One has a floppy hat on and a mask to protect against covid?
Another is a purple Teletubbie who felt the need to wear a ghillie suit like an arabian headscarf and sunglasses
Then we have one at the top, he didnt buy masks, instead he raised his undershirt to cover his face and then we have someone in old school Indian Commando mentality.....black face paint on and headscarf
Looks like 10 Para SF fucked Pubg girls.. and the product is here . 🤪

abingdonboy

Country flag
Why do such abominations are made in our nation
Those that make the SQRs haven’t got a clue. They are peacetime generals brought up in a an institution that largely takes their culture from a colonial legacy. And their inherent belief is life is cheap.

There aren’t even provisions for camel backs or radio sets in this design. MOLLE was adopted decades ago and doesn’t even feature in this brand new product.

just an absolute disgrace. If you go against the trend it’s probably you that has got it wrong. There are African militaries that are issuing modern low profile plate carriers to their infantry and this is what the IA thinks their soldiers need in 2030++

abingdonboy

Country flag
Impossible
This is fucking Impossible
Pilots can't be garuds
I don't know how did he get this batch
May be there might be any non flying branch role in tacde
I don't know but definitely he is not pilot
It’s more interesting than that.

obviously he’s not a pilot, he’s not even an officer

TACDE is much more than just a fighter course, it is a strategic development institution. So this implies some kind of high level FAC type integration

abingdonboy

Country flag
Sorry i was referring to this type of BPJs designs in general.Not this particular type.Such massive things are not at all good if you are in mountains or deep jungles with steep gradients.The weight will bog you down.The new minimal plate carriers are the most suited ones for mobility.Though i never wore the ones with collar type things to protect the neck,men who tested it said with all those shit you will be moving like robots in dense forests.You couldnt even turn your neck properly sometimes.
The worst part is IA isn’t learning from the mistakes of others. The US army adopted similar high protection BPJs in the mid 00s for use in Iraq/Afghanistan but quickly dropped them after they found the reduced mobility severely diminished combat effectiveness and in fact created casualties

so wtf is the IA thinking by going even further and with even less ergonomic setups for already under equipped units without even 10% of the support of the US army?

7ADE1115-6E75-4EA4-93F0-700F788CEFCC.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles