Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I would also choose 21 over even SG or NSG.

Their intel and knowledge of terrain is the best for that region.
Does this abductors have support of myanmarese militias/terrorists?If not tough negotiations will yield the result.

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Does this abductors have support of myanmarese militias/terrorists?If not tough negotiations will yield the result.
Chinese crime lords they are keeping them near the new city which is being constructed by China. They are using them for cyber crimes since the guys are techies

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
When you claim something back em up with some proofs please, and yes there has been a incidents of corruption which even came to the public notice but in this specific case give me a proof cause I know about the existence of emergency funds which they use to bypass the lethargic process
Ok you are referring to special forces fund. The thing is that selection of Tavor is more of a political decision and not tactical. Also IWI was once blacklisted for bribing some years back.Somehow they bypassed it by renaming it or so. Tavors were good when we dont have much options back in early 2000s.Do you. Think thats the best weapons available right now? Best doesnt mean the most expensive rifles like Noveske .There are many affordable AR-15 platforms available which are preferred bh almost all Special forces around the globe including Israelis.I too had read about some comparison articles in net which says in theory bullpups are better than Colt weapons but in many jnteryor youtube videos veterans could be heard saying they prefer AR-15 platforms over bullpups for SF

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Ok you are referring to special forces fund. The thing is that selection of Tavor is more of a political decision and not tactical. Also IWI was once blacklisted for bribing some years back.Somehow they bypassed it by renaming it or so. Tavors were good when we dont have much options back in early 2000s.Do you. Think thats the best weapons available right now? Best doesnt mean the most expensive rifles like Noveske .There are many affordable AR-15 platforms available which are preferred bh almost all Special forces around the globe including Israelis.I too had read about some comparison articles in net which says in theory bullpups are better than Colt weapons but in many jnteryor youtube videos veterans could be heard saying they prefer AR-15 platforms over bullpups for SF
Shayet 13 uses Bullups too and not to mention the combined price of the Mepro mor (Has an integrated IR) + The gun is still less than getting those stuff individually. And this could be from the PLR thats a factor too

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Para SF because they know the area and have a history of joint ops with Tatmadaw and thus, probably a robust deconfliction mechanism in place.

Doubt we have any unit that practices hostage rescue like NSG but they'll be really out of their comfort zone there imo.
Proly will never escalate outside of negotiations
:yawn:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Pajeet Doval has experience negotiating with Talibunnies

abingdonboy

Country flag
So lets wargame .. Who would you put for this op and why?
it depends on the nature of the hostage situation. If it’s a legitimate hostage rescue op then no one outside of NSG has the expertise in india to conduct a complex HR op. It would probably be worth sending a platoon of SF with them to act as a fire support/blocking force

FYI missions like this is pretty much the exact reason JSOC exists. India has no SOP for such things and NSG’s mandate is almost entirely domestic. I don’t know if they are designed to operate in non-permissive environments (I know apparently they were on the ground in Kabul during the IC814 hijack to takedown the plane but apparently there was also SG around to act as a blocking force)

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Very very rarely do they, their standard issue is new blocks of M4s even since IDF as a whole switched to Tavors. All of the elite IDF and Israelis police units use AR style weapons, almost none use bullpups
In the VBSS ops that's what I have seen and in amphibious ones the AKs modded + Uzi (from a few images) i have the video of vbss ops how do I upload here

Tactical Doge

Country flag
In the VBSS ops that's what I have seen and in amphibious ones the AKs modded + Uzi (from a few images) i have the video of vbss ops how do I upload here
Upload on Vimeo and paste the link here

Edit; I think they charge you money for increased resolution video upload

Potato quality will work fine:yawn:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles