Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

God bless and good luck to this forum and it's members. I came here to share authentic information and updates about the armed forces especially SF but the way some of the members outright disrespect and dismiss someone just on the basis of information that they got on the internet is just so disappointing. On the ground info de raha to bol rahe copium, source: trust me bro and God knows what not. Raho apne LA LA Land mai and fight amongst yourselves.
PS. No where did I disrespect the US professionals. I just pointed out they couldn't perform upto their optimal capacity in the deep jungle ops phase of the exercise.
This is literally my last post here.
Goodbye
These people are so emotional about america more than americans themselves lol.

Kumaoni

It’s unbelievable nonsense, listen to Ronin’s podcasts with Chris Ryan and Shawn Ryan (no relation), 1st SFG (based in Japan) train and deploy year round in all the south East Asian countries and have fought in the jungles of Philippines alongside their SOF to flush out ISIS. These are the same guys that took part in Vajra Prahar and suddenly they have no idea how to even properly kit themselves out.

if you want to defend para SF that’s fine but to make up these stories and put down professionals just to massage fragile egos it’s not acceptable.
Yes, yes, even Phillipines SF is better than India. Happy?

ManhattanProject

Country flag
God bless and good luck to this forum and it's members. I came here to share authentic information and updates about the armed forces especially SF but the way some of the members outright disrespect and dismiss someone just on the basis of information that they got on the internet is just so disappointing. On the ground info de raha to bol rahe copium, source: trust me bro and God knows what not. Raho apne LA LA Land mai and fight amongst yourselves.
PS. No where did I disrespect the US professionals. I just pointed out they couldn't perform upto their optimal capacity in the deep jungle ops phase of the exercise.
This is literally my last post here.
Goodbye
Dont take it personally, i am sorry if i offended you.

abingdonboy

Country flag
A Langarj€€t who won’t dare call Churchill a terrorist in his own country nor would call the Queen a robber for having stolen Kohinoor is telling Indians what to do and what not to. Someone who owes loyalty to mlechha constitution, someone who simps for the countries who along with entire NATO and Arab Coalition were unable to steamroll tiny Iraq quickly but will call the steamrolling of Pakistan by Indian army in 1971 as uncool like a typical Langarj€€t, who didn’t think twice before leaving India but tells how much “he loves his country and is concerned about it”.

This thread is full of such coomerjeets who fap over firangi tacticoolz because bhoori chamdi ij infeerior. Earlier these woke Bongs from Kolkata, Lal salaam arab wannabes from Kerala, Draveeedeean stack Dameelz from Chennai, Trashmiris from downtown Srinagar used to be a headache, now we have to include Langarj€€ts from Lundjab as well, atleast the ones I mentioned have shown progress in de-wokification/de-bakchodification, but Langarj€€ts come on top everywhere screaming “hum chutiya qaum hai, hum na sudhrenge”. The most annoying people on the internet undoubtedly are Langarj€€ts and this UKfag is no exception.

❤da must be giving BJs to SASniggerz because of which he knows everything about their sooperiority. The NATOmutts who can’t do jackshit infront of anyone are Gods but we who’ve been spanking all our adversaries since our independence need to learn from langarj€€ts.

Those who cry for Air support even if a bullet passes by are ultimate commandos
Those who make jihadis cry are “unproffeshnul wannabes” for exfarts on this thread.

Chewtiyas would’ve never visited any active insurgency location in India but are ready to excrete their worthless opinions everywhere who want our soldiers to be gear queens. There is something wrong with the procurement cell and modernisation of the SF, but please ffs post your NSFW NATOfag Special Forces BJ content on XXX sites not on DFI.

“Vro vro, maine ek podcast dekha, gore ne bola maine ye kiya maine wo kiya, wo bola ki ekbar wo mangal par alien se dangal kara tha, dekho pajeeto gore alien maarte hai aur hum yaha pe itne peeche reh gaye hai, whats there in Indian jeans that produces such incompetence vro?

BC
Well that’s it I’m out too, I come here to have civilised discussions about technical matters, not to have my faith or identity attacked because I dare point out objectively apparent weaknesses.

enjoy your echo chamber boys

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
A Langarj€€t who won’t dare call Churchill a terrorist in his own country nor would call the Queen a robber for having stolen Kohinoor is telling Indians what to do and what not to. Someone who owes loyalty to mlechha constitution, someone who simps for the countries who along with entire NATO and Arab Coalition were unable to steamroll tiny Iraq quickly but will call the steamrolling of Pakistan by Indian army in 1971 as uncool like a typical Langarj€€t, who didn’t think twice before leaving India but tells how much “he loves his country and is concerned about it”.

This thread is full of such coomerjeets who fap over firangi tacticoolz because bhoori chamdi ij infeerior. Earlier these woke Bongs from Kolkata, Lal salaam arab wannabes from Kerala, Draveeedeean stack Dameelz from Chennai, Trashmiris from downtown Srinagar used to be a headache, now we have to include Langarj€€ts from Lundjab as well, atleast the ones I mentioned have shown progress in de-wokification/de-bakchodification, but Langarj€€ts come on top everywhere screaming “hum chutiya qaum hai, hum na sudhrenge”. The most annoying people on the internet undoubtedly are Langarj€€ts and this UKfag is no exception.

❤da must be giving BJs to SASniggerz because of which he knows everything about their sooperiority. The NATOmutts who can’t do jackshit infront of anyone are Gods but we who’ve been spanking all our adversaries since our independence need to learn from langarj€€ts.

Those who cry for Air support even if a bullet passes by are ultimate commandos
Those who make jihadis cry are “unproffeshnul wannabes” for exfarts on this thread.

Chewtiyas would’ve never visited any active insurgency location in India but are ready to excrete their worthless opinions everywhere who want our soldiers to be gear queens. There is something wrong with the procurement cell and modernisation of the SF, but please ffs post your NSFW NATOfag Special Forces BJ content on XXX sites not on DFI.

“Vro vro, maine ek podcast dekha, gore ne bola maine ye kiya maine wo kiya, wo bola ki ekbar wo mangal par alien se dangal kara tha, dekho pajeeto gore alien maarte hai aur hum yaha pe itne peeche reh gaye hai, whats there in Indian jeans that produces such incompetence vro?

BC
Ceasefire

Ceasefire Godamnit, Ceasefire

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well that’s it I’m out too, I come here to have civilised discussions about technical matters, not to have my faith or identity attacked because I dare point out objectively apparent weaknesses.

How much are you going to point out apparently? You and some other idiots have become an irritant for all. We all know things you’re spamming everyday. Its not that I’ve been calling Paras as super humans and super modern. I know the problems and I know atleast that seething about them won’t change anything.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

bro as a old friend of yours i would say take a chill pill and relax.

And others also relax guys...dont be so passionate.

Support and critism both needs to have limits on this thread.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
How much are you going to point out apparently? You and some other idiots have become an irritant for all. We all know things you’re spamming everyday. Its not that I’ve been calling Paras as super humans and super modern. I know the problems and I know atleast that seething about them won’t change anything.
You are right.Some comments are in poor taste.

Can be avoided.

Theres a fine line between critism and insult

Kumaoni

Man, this guy has literally said racist comments against Indians in the past. Asking about what it’s with us and “lacking professionalism” when it was some police commando force messsing around.

This thread is supposed to be about information regarding Indian SF, but it’s instead turned into a blackpill thread where civilized discussoon can’t even be done.

Apparently, we can criticize everything from an Indian SF, including the way they breathe, but god forbid we point out merely US or European operators seeming sluggish in front of Indian SF, than that’s totally disrespectful.

Is indian SF superhuman? No. Literally no one has said anything of the sort. But then the operations done by the SF are degraded to being “semi fed poor paki insurgents”, while IRAQI teenagers in ISIS are apparently from praiseworthy opponents.

Also, no one has ever claimed that Indian SF is superior to US SF or even comparable, yet any criticism about US SF and EuropeSF gets such backlash like you are on a European Natioanlist page haha

Waanar

Country flag
Man, this guy has literally said racist comments against Indians in the past. Asking about what it’s with us and “lacking professionalism” when it was some police commando force messsing around.
Oh yeah, that's racist. Totally. Don't start that fucking BLM talking point bullshit here. I've seen you **** throw around way more racist terms here and there.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
I think it’s best all members avoid all types of racist and personal attacks, as well as avoid name calling. If you don’t like someone’s opinion ignore it and don’t interact with them anymore. If you feel someone has said something wrong towards you or anyone or anything else report it or bring it to the attention of the mods.
@abingdonboy I hope you reconsider your decision to leave as I feel it’s best that everyone respect all kinds of opinions here.
@Nightshade1992 I don’t think just leaving is the solution for people questioning you, I suggest you either ignore them and continue just giving your insights or just post the info and do not reply to anyone.

Khokhar

Country flag
Why does Para SF have various camos wouldnt it be best to have a single pattern like the other SFs of India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles