Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
I think you took our criticism for tar 21 rifles and have taken the hate too far. Modern bullpups have bridged the gap alot between their conventional counterparts. You should consider the features and advantages the x95 offers when compared to the tar 21.
No bro I didn't
I did some research and took input from various videos
I am speaking wrt handling and maneuvering

jai jaganath

Country flag
I'm actually amazed at the logistics as well as diversity of NSG
Mp5
Mp5 Sd3
Sig MPX
P-90
Apc 9

Sig 550 and 553
Scar L and H
M4 (colt and Fn)
F2000
AK clones
OFT Mini TAR

And many more to go......
Over 15 types of weapon system and 8 different types of ammos later
Nsg hai kuch keh nahi sakte

Kumaoni

They trained and fought alongside the Taliban. The speed of rapid take over of Astan as the Americans withdrew specially the fact that the Taliban fought through the night took everyone by suprise. ISI and the SSG had a major role to play. It was classic FID.

The SSG also fought against the Soviets.

Lastly throughout the GWOT multiple US commanders have stated that the Haqqani network were some of the best light infantry fighters they had every seen (read outlaw platoon) - again trained by ISI/SSG
Lol nope.

The SSGdidn’t fight alongside any of said parties. Idgaf about what US commanders say, I want genuine proof of it.

rkhanna

Country flag
Lol nope.

The SSGdidn’t fight alongside any of said parties. Idgaf about what US commanders say, I want genuine proof of it.
You a civilian want documentary proof from another civilian - on the internet ? Where even global Intel agencies have not disclosed ?

Sadly I cannot disclose said proof that you are looking for. There are articles on the internet if you look. SOFREP is one place you can start.

However if you know anyone senior in the Indian Intelligence or Northern Command they will give you enough of what you need.

Lastly, out of pure logic it would have been impossible for the Taliban to arm training and establish C&C for night operations in a massive blitz in a vaccum.

Ps regarding the fight against the Soviets or their fight alongside the haqqani network. There is enough proof for you to find.

Kumaoni

You a civilian want documentary proof from another civilian - on the internet ? Where even global Intel agencies have not disclosed ?

Sadly I cannot disclose said proof that you are looking for. There are articles on the internet if you look. SOFREP is one place you can start.

However if you know anyone senior in the Indian Intelligence or Northern Command they will give you enough of what you need.

Lastly, out of pure logic it would have been impossible for the Taliban to arm training and establish C&C for night operations in a massive blitz in a vaccum.
No no. That’s mostly firangi cope from the west that they failed to defeat a bunch of poorly armed Mujahids with rusted AKs, many of whom were untrained.

Kumaoni

Also, there is indeed concrete proof of Paks aid in Kashmiri terrorists, from cover fire to Pak army weapons being recovered- none of such exists in the Taliban, Taliban just kicked NATOs incompetent ass, as NATO failed to win over the countryside

rkhanna

Country flag
Also, there is indeed concrete proof of Paks aid in Kashmiri terrorists, from cover fire to Pak army weapons being recovered- none of such exists in the Taliban, Taliban just kicked NATOs incompetent ass, as NATO failed to win over the countryside
READ more.

Fire and groove

Country flag
The Taliban managed to survive long enough, There was no ass kicking of the coalition. The US's biggest mistake was not developing the building blocks for a united Afghanistan and not giving adequate importance to developing it's institutions and military to gradually cede representation to them. Militarily the original taliban was annihilated within three months, the "Taliban" that came after was not the same as the previous one at all and survived due to the aforementioned reasons, Pakistani logistical and unconventional support and a lack of hard numbers to cut down their freedom of movement. Ultimately an incompetant Afghan government and military owing to an incompetant attempt at state creation by the Americans is what lead to modern day Afghanistan.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I'm actually amazed at the logistics as well as diversity of NSG
Mp5
Mp5 Sd3
Sig MPX
P-90
Apc 9

Sig 550 and 553
Scar L and H
M4 (colt and Fn)
F2000
AK clones
OFT Mini TAR

And many more to go......
Over 15 types of weapon system and 8 different types of ammos later
Most of the small arms they have are in small quantities and I suspect is purely for familiarisation purposes. Their standard issue 99% of the the time is either MP5 or SIG-55X. The MPXs seem to have been favoured a couple of years ago but recently seem to have disappeared from frontline guys?

besides they are a domestic intervention force, logistics isn’t a huge concern for them. You’ll see GIGN with almost a different type of rifle/carbine with each member of an assault element in some cases

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles