Indian Special Forces

Keyboard Warrior

Bhai woh KIA waali kahani quora se uthai hai na ? Dron M Acharya se ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That nigga claimed that he was from 10 para SF, was a sniper and deployed to afghanistan where he set a university campus on fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I heard it from a friend , he said story is of kashmir

EternalNxg

Country flag
That nigga claimed that he was from 10 para SF, was a sniper and deployed to afghanistan where he set a university campus on fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How long has it been since quora banned him? Lol πŸ˜‚

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some Maldivian news reel footage showing ParaSF with captives, post-op during Operation Cactus

Maldives was a gayhadi state president gayoom was in pro gayhadi nato camp and asked help from porkistan and srilanka first when they declined help because they are cowards and lack capabilities.I hope this mleccha occupied island may be free and dharma may be established on this land

Keyboard Warrior

How long has it been since quora banned him? Lol πŸ˜‚
Who tf is dron m acharya, I tried to look him up in quora but found nothing, sounds like a troll, I dont think we were ever in afghan ?

Aspirant847

Country flag
Saw some show with whole episode dedicated to Mumbai attacks seals came to Mumbai rescued some us citizens show is said to be a fantasy with a bit of realism and efforts from ex seals so was wondering did they really come here or its just a show

P.S- at the end of ep muricans gives us proof that it was pakis so im not sure about credibility
good old seal team:rofl:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Not a single soldier is wearing those ranger green paracom combat fatigues in this photo that apparently everyone was wearing yesterday, mind it there are only a select few guys in this JCET. This same thing happens/has happened on various occasions earlier. There are guys participating in this jcet who literally have armasen rigs purchased from their own money yet aren't using those in the whole JCET.
The β€˜good stuff’ comes out for the cameras

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles