Indian Special Forces

Scramjet

Country flag
The other day they were wearing the exfil highcuts, and now back to the ach?
ACH is the standard issue of every army SF unit. Notice they are wearing regular BDUs and elbow/knee pads too just like they would in front of any senior official. The kit being displayed here by the indian personel is the standard kit being provided by the army. Looking forward to see more pics.

abingdonboy

Country flag
ACH is the standard issue of every army SF unit. Notice they are wearing regular BDUs and elbow/knee pads too just like they would in front of any senior official. The kit being displayed here by the indian personel is the standard kit being provided by the army. Looking forward to see more pics.
So they hide their ‘real’ gear from even generals now, wow. I’ve heard it all

jai jaganath

Country flag
Where Is Ninda Man's Futuristic Para SF
If someone replaces tavors
U now what guys I am first time praying for some ar-15 company to buy out any of our general give them anything money, good post retirement incentives, or worse case a beautiful girl and pls lobby a gun for our sf of all 3 branches that will replace tavors
@abingdonboy I hope even u pray 🙏 for this

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
I'm not sure , if army SF is hell bent on proving us that they have a secret stash .
Tbh we weren't much aware of Marcos using pvs-31 until we saw the navy day pic . And later the contracts with Tata Elbis was revealed . Same goes for Safariland headsets . There was no formal official statement yet everyone understood that it was in trials and was later purchased as almost standard issue .
If this pic would have been released earlier we would've thought that it's gonna go just like all the previous times . With no Gucci gear . But small amount of basic Gucci eqt were used

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
So they hide their ‘real’ gear from even generals now, wow. I’ve heard it all
From what I feel . If they show their new OG green uniform to general sahab , they have to solidify it and can't dress like rag tag African militia during combat . Plus they have to give seizable orders to procure more which is a hassle itself lol . No offense just a rookie guess on this

Dom the Dumb

Country flag
The difference between war fighters and peacetime militaries couldn’t be more stark in this picture

+ what happened to the new uniform guys with high cuts and new PCs? Back to ACHs, FLC jackets and standard DPM
You're looking in the wrong place for all that, mon fre. Look to the MARCOS for that

Keyboard Warrior

What I dont understand is why are para sf going towards olive green uni instead of a cammo , seems counter productive , If para sf want a different cammo for some reason then go for other cammo ,why just plain olive green ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles