Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
One Para SF guy firing with M4 it's so amazing and so fast fire to safety i think ar-15 platform better than Bullpup easy to fire and handle
After these videos one thing is definitely clear that bullpup is far inferior in comparison to ar-15 platforms
Both the video it seems that it is jammed although these is possibility that in one video mag would have been finished
And not only that handling and maneuvering is damn difficult wrt ar-15 which is designed to be comfortable and faster
We should induct ar-15 or advanced aks for our sf no other choice exists bcoz in future it may result in bigger casualties too
Even aks are better that bullpup wrt handling atleast

abingdonboy

Country flag
I never argued that dedicated sniper rifles with longer ranges engagement ranges shouldn't be acquired nor do I disagree with the gentlemanly Major, merely saying that the Galatz is called Sniper rifle by the manufacturer themselves and one would be correct to call it a sniper rifle or a DMR.
Since apparently 'white, privileged real amriki SF' would laugh at us poor malnourished African rag tag militia infantry for calling it a sniper rifle. Atleast our brown asses can Google directly to manufacturer website and clarify the terminology.
Ah okay so because a manufacturer has put something on their website that ignorant ‘professionals’ fall for that makes it correct? The IA generals must think everyone else is stupid for buying high spec bolt action sniper rifles for >$7k each when they can get a Galatz for less than a third of that price.

i don’t know how you watch that video and then still try to defend this position

abingdonboy

Country flag
After these videos one thing is definitely clear that bullpup is far inferior in comparison to ar-15 platforms
Both the video it seems that it is jammed although these is possibility that in one video mag would have been finished
And not only that handling and maneuvering is damn difficult wrt ar-15 which is designed to be comfortable and faster
We should induct ar-15 or advanced aks for our sf no other choice exists bcoz in future it may result in bigger casualties too
Even aks are better that bullpup wrt handling atleast
Remember all this time people have been defending Tavors simply because Indian SF use them and they are the best so can’t be wrong.

Defending the indefensible is a pass time for a few here and a few years later they always seem to get proven to have been wrong all along

Immanuel

Country flag
Ah okay so because a manufacturer has put something on their website that ignorant ‘professionals’ fall for that makes it correct? The IA generals must think everyone else is stupid for buying high spec bolt action sniper rifles for >$7k each when they can get a Galatz for less than a third of that price.

i don’t know how you watch that video and then still try to defend this position
Except the manufacturer is perhaps one of the world's premier producer of weapons. So I'll trust their use of language since apparently us brown folk don't know the meaning of certain words.

IA generals weren't stupid when they bought the Dragunov, then Galatz back in the day based on the little money allocated to them, neither were they stupid when they acquired Sako and Barretts when their kitty pot had been stuffed with a few more cents.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Bhai galat story lag rahi hai.

Gursevak was killed jab vo heptr se neeche Utah raha tha

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles