Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
- Oh God F*ck*ng hell , even VBSS have a better and more uniform equipment pipeline than army
They've always had some good combat apparel, the only thing aesthetically displeasing was the WW2 era carbines they use
-The hell are they gonna do with Sigs
It is from the Jai Jawan episode due for premiering in rNDTV
They probably grabbed those to look cool for the film/pictures
For someone who does entry drills several times a week, they must be aware you can't maneuver a long rifle as such through the narrow corridors of a seagoing vessel
It's stupid to assume so, they ain't as retarded as people make them out to be

jai jaganath

Country flag
Overcoming the first blows which includes :
- Oh God F*ck*ng hell , even VBSS have a better and more uniform equipment pipeline than army
-The hell are they gonna do with Sigs , shoot down African pirate dinghies ??? They've got ship based crn91s for that .They need smgs , sbrs and carbines what the hell are they gonna do with that big of a rifle

On the brighter side
- boys we might see kitted out Ar10s in the next Rimpacs with our copium enhanced Marcos
I am damn sure these are borrowed from marcos
These are for photo ops they will come back with sterling rifle

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
They've always had some good combat apparel, the only thing aesthetically displeasing was the WW2 era carbines they use

It is from the Jai Jawan episode due for premiering in rNDTV
They probably grabbed those to look cool for the film/pictures
For someone who does entry drills several times a week, they must be aware you can't maneuver a long rifle as such through the narrow corridors of a seagoing vessel
It's stupid to assume so, they ain't as retarded as people make them out to be
Yeah thats the least we could expect from them . Atleast Navy has a better understanding towards its roles .

Waanar

Country flag
I am damn sure these are borrowed from marcos
These are for photo ops they will come back with sterling rifle
VBSS have been using Viper helmets for quite a while now. These are their standard issue.
Pics suggest they got these the same time as MARCOS. The rest, I don't really see what's so special.
It's just shirts, helmets, trousers and rifles. Good ones, yes, but nothing impressive.
Impressive is what MARCOS are getting.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
We could see lpvo + laser designator + atleast some type of foregrip + suppressor

😍😍😍
Kuch zyadda hogaya nhi ?
Let me be more realistic and sceptical. At the very max a foregrip , maybe somekind of optic (my bets on MARS or Mepro ) and flashlight
Are we back to khayali pulao you niggΓ«4s
1660485102005.png

(p.S, too lazy to add comments on the meme)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Tbh tbf no military/SF movie can be interesting to the general population(exception Hurt Locker) unless it's recipients are terminally autistic regarding military like us.
Let the goyim dish out their monies for movies like Uri we will eventually end up with something like American Sniper.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
VBSS have been using Viper helmets for quite a while now. These are their standard issue.
Pics suggest they got these the same time as MARCOS. The rest, I don't really see what's so special.
It's just shirts, helmets, trousers and rifles. Good ones, yes, but nothing impressive.
Missed Plate carriers , but ok . For a unit who do VBSS , its pretty good of a gear .

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
The photography of IA is the most ugliest thing I have ever seen... its as if they are taking pictures using old-ass 90's era cameras, and compare this to any other country

Canada
45544308_2255005414779510_8383389511656144896_n.jpg

US
max1200.jpg

Singapore:
MCNv+ME6+Richard_Goh_Leng_Yan.jpg

these are the ugliest pictures I could find... and even these are better quality than the Indian Army

jai jaganath

Country flag
I am speaking about sig
I think they have borrowed sig from marcos everything else is standard

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
The photography of IA is the most ugliest thing I have ever seen... its as if they are taking pictures using old-ass 90's era cameras, and compare this to any other country

Canada
View attachment 167678
US
View attachment 167679

Singapore:
View attachment 167680

these are the ugliest pictures I could find... and even these are better quality than the Indian Army
Lol they look like they put it straight out the job CV certificates and documents . We got such good lookin military personnel irl and we decide to put up stoney looking CV passportpics

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles