Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Old yes but that's the best platform we have for now atleast, similar to a Little Bird.

In any case we don't do the kind of dynamic ops which require a Little Bird type platform.

Landing on the X is hardly the kind of ops that we do as far as I know.
Usually it's only landing on Y and then on foot to X.
Aha I see so no little birdies atleast for now maybe Marcos will think about it in future

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Iss desh ke AFFCERO ka kuch nhi ho sakta. Airforce was quick to grab quads so was Navy with Binods. Army meanwhile is still chanting "testosterone ki jai ho".
BHEL makes good NVGs. They put out another tender if I'm not wrong?
See them get rejected as well.
It's beyond shameful now, so IA requirements is so tight that tonbo is rejected bcos it didn't pass lunar trials ? Expect the same for SSS rifles as well.I have completely lost all hope on IA ever working with local defence companies to build a MIC. Disgusting

jai jaganath

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
Wonder is this is confirmed as a purchase and not just a demonstration model? Don’t see why NSG would buy any vehicles in this colour, black is their default
The officer choosing the color might be thinking of a rangin khwab
I hope everyone understood what rangin means here
Par fir bhi brown khwab kaun dekhta hai uske sath 😕

mupper2

Country flag
Wonder is this is confirmed as a purchase and not just a demonstration model? Don’t see why NSG would buy any vehicles in this colour, black is their default
Going by the sand ladder on the side, looks like they want these for more rural ops.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles