Indian Special Forces

shouryav105

Country flag
Guys I dont want to be "that guy" but I think the helmets that are being used by marcos are small for them or maybe bad design because the amount of gap between ears and protection is huge , thats why they are mounting the comtacs sideways like that, the comtacs wont cover ears with that massive gap ,
Screenshot_20220706_194058.jpg
Screenshot_20220706_193527.jpg

Bad design or too small , needs to be addressed immediately for operators safety ,
Also the plate carriers , I dont think that particular guy wore it wrong , I think the plates are not being worn properly by anyone or bad design ,look at photo below ,
600x375_q75.jpg

Look at every plate , if the problem is in gear then do something about it ,if they are not wearing it right then teach them because they are compromising their own security .

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Guys I dont want to be "that guy" but I think the helmets that are being used by marcos are small for them or maybe bad design because the amount of gap between ears and protection is huge , thats why they are mounting the comtacs sideways like that, the comtacs wont cover ears with that massive gap ,View attachment 162931View attachment 162932
Bad design or too small , needs to be addressed immediately for operators safety ,
Also the plate carriers , I dont think that particular guy wore it wrong , I think the plates are not being worn properly by anyone or bad design ,look at photo below ,
View attachment 162934
Look at every plate , if the problem is in gear then do something about it ,if they are not wearing it right then teach them because they are compromising their own security .
Helmets are fine, and alot of sf guys mount comtacs like that.

Screenshot_2022-07-06-11-20-09-54_7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3.jpg

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Must watch.. Try to understand what he says for those who dont like similar points put by me.
The video is everything that is wrong with fauj.
Clearly, says that structure is rigid and people don't want to change.

He himself doesn't want to accept the new scheme.

Then the line "fauj me zaada dimaag walo ki jagah nahi hoti" sums it up.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The video is everything that is wrong with fauj.
Clearly, says that structure is rigid and people don't want to change.

He himself doesn't want to accept the new scheme.

Then the line "fauj me zaada dimaag walo ki jagah nahi hoti" sums it up.
And he didnt endorse the I AM RAMBO line.. He said you are just lucky to be alive and sometimes its the biggest burden. Which shows how humble he is.

A great guy he seems from how he expresses himself.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I just noticed they’ve got a bungee cord around their waists to prevent their big bulky tavors flopping about during fast roping. They either don’t have decent enough slings that can be tightened up to keep the rifles behind their backs or the guns are just too inherently cumbersome

Either way another case where they look a bit amateurish (Tavor isn’t a SF weapon and their demonstrations prove why). Hopefully the more dynamic their internal and multilateral training gets the more adapted to the real world they will be with techniques and equipment. In a real world scenario where they are fastroping into a mission they’d be incredibly delayed by having to get rid of their mittens then trying to unstrap their primary weapons meanwhile all other SFs have long since got on mission.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles