Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Could it be just that Navy has got its shit together more than other arms?
Procurement wise Highest Indigenous content inducted in proportion with budget.
Building it's own design Bureau for Submarines and Ships.
Who is responsible for authorizing Procurement in MARCOs? he is the real MVP.
No.

AF training is such that flyboys are made to feel superior and others are considered inferiors.

Army is trained such that the officers will lead and officer is superior and thats what is expected. From leading the way in combat to knowing stuff.

In the Navy every man is a team and no jobs are fixed. A single sailor does 2-3 jobs and is constantly evolving.

Everybody is part of the ship when it goes down so everyone contributes.

This is the basis and basic of a Navy sailor and he grows from there.

I have been impressed by Navy people the most in my interactions by far than any other force even including NSG, SPG and others.

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pardon my use of foul language, par yha mods so rhe hai kya? Responsibility naam ko koi chiz hai ki nhi iss forum pe. Sala koi bhi mkb kuch bhi ulta sidha bol ke nikal jata hai security forces ke baare mein aur action toh liya hi nhi jata. Toh rules kyu bna ke rkhe hai forum pe, khali sadne ke liye? Sharam karo bsdwalo apne hi aadmiyo ko gali dete ho, unka mazak udate ho. Mc kisi dinn tere mai baap ka koi mazak udayega tb malum padega. Ghar mein bhi yhi sanskar mile honge namard ki aulaado ko. Khud toh 24/7 internet mein bethke ulta sidha gyan pelte rehte par real life kisiko jhapad lgane ki aukaad nhi hai inki. Itna hi knowledge hai mc toh armed forces mein selection kyu nhi hua?

Mods se request hai ki please take action, constructive criticism is one thing but making fun and disrespect of the forces and making tall claims without any proof is whole another level. Idc if the mods ban me from here cuz frankly this forum offers nothing of value to learn from, only rants and rants and people bickering with others. Take strictest action mods against the users or this whole forum will be reported along with the screenshots of the users I have taken disrespecting the forces, to the NIA. Using the 'contact us' 3 days ago I anonymously tried to point the same thing to forum admin and I have yet to receive a response. Then today also I contacted a mod and he just liked my convo and guess he left it at that. So, if ya'all don't wanna get into legal issue, its better you take action.

Kumaoni

Pardon my use of foul language, par yha mods so rhe hai kya? Responsibility naam ko koi chiz hai ki nhi iss forum pe. Sala koi bhi mkb kuch bhi ulta sidha bol ke nikal jata hai security forces ke baare mein aur action toh liya hi nhi jata. Toh rules kyu bna ke rkhe hai forum pe, khali sadne ke liye? Sharam karo bsdwalo apne hi aadmiyo ko gali dete ho, unka mazak udate ho. Mc kisi dinn tere mai baap ka koi mazak udayega tb malum padega. Ghar mein bhi yhi sanskar mile honge namard ki aulaado ko. Khud toh 24/7 internet mein bethke ulta sidha gyan pelte rehte par real life kisiko jhapad lgane ki aukaad nhi hai inki. Itna hi knowledge hai mc toh armed forces mein selection kyu nhi hua?

Mods se request hai ki please take action, constructive criticism is one thing but making fun and disrespect of the forces and making tall claims without any proof is whole another level. Idc if the mods ban me from here cuz frankly this forum offers nothing of value to learn from, only rants and rants and people bickering with others. Take strictest action mods against the users or this whole forum will be reported along with the screenshots of the users I have taken disrespecting the forces, to the NIA. Using the 'contact us' 3 days ago I anonymously tried to point the same thing to forum admin and I have yet to receive a response. Then today also I contacted a mod and he just liked my convo and guess he left it at that. So, if ya'all don't wanna get into legal issue, its better you take action.
While you do overexxagarate and are quite harsh in this response, I will say that some of the shit I’ve read on this thread has given me literal brain cancer.

Killbot

Country flag
Strange MARCOs still don’t train high ready, this was pretty much developed by SEALs because of working in maritime environments and is why it’s their default stance.
High ready with tavor is counterproductive I think. Which is why most of the criticisms of the bullpup platform, imo. The bulk of the gun being behind the shooters shooting hand makes it very cumbersome to handle. Low maneuverability

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Ye thread moderation ke layak nai hai vro , chill kar

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I don’t want to knit pick and genuinely want other posters’ input- do not both his EARPRO and PC look like ill-fitted here? The PC in looks like it is the wrong size for him and if he had to run in it it’s going to flop horrible on his torso and the entire point of a PC is to have it high and tight to your body to protect the vital organs
It sure is illfitting, the rear plate is too low, it misses the vitals entirely.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
High ready with tavor is counterproductive I think. Which is why most of the criticisms of the bullpup platform, imo. The bulk of the gun being behind the shooters shooting hand makes it very cumbersome to handle. Low maneuverability
I have no issues with tavors in close range, its the long range i am concerned with.

Kumaoni

Completely wrong. Watch Major Avinash interview where he talks about IED ambushes and Remote controlled bombs. This type of IED attack, solar rockets attack was very common in 1990s and early 2000s in Kashmir and is predominantly used by insurgents in NE. Whatever I said is accepted by Major Avinash in his interviews.
Pulwama like attacks was very frequent during those times in Kashmir.

operationally and strategically competant insurgency either
Are you in right mind mate? You are calling Kashmir insurgency"stragecially incompetant"
Do you even know how many terrorists and militants were active in Kashmir?
You should go and watch past LOC threads and you will get a good idea.

massed coordinated assaults by company sized elements with heavy firepower
wrong, wrong completely wrong. Militants used to attack army and RR camps in size of 30-40. They used to have heavy weapons as well. Pasting a link here so that you can have some idea.

You remeber Gurmehar Kaur?
Her father was killed when 20 armed terrorist of Afghan origin attacked his unit.

I just don't get it why the hell would anypne of you downplay the Kashmir insurgency?
Kashmiri terrorists would die in scores during the early 90s when they infiltrated. I posted about 19 Kumaon’s encounter in 1989 and Operation Dudhi in 1991 in another thread. 43 and 70 were killed respectively. Pakistan (ISI) then began infiltrating them in much smaller groups as a result. Also several (all) of the groups were either A). Soviet Afghan war veterans or B). Created by Soviet Afghan War veterans. Several such commanders which were captured (like Sajjad Afghani), were themselves veterans of that war.

And btw, Lashkar fighters did fight the US army and gave them a run for their money in wanaat. Though usa doghedly repulsed it.
CDEEE61D-16B4-4437-A794-A9FA8F223F38.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles