Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Marcos use Mepro MOR extensively. Mepro Mor has a good quality inbuilt IR and visible Laser Pointer and they have a good amt of Mepro Sting Weapon mounted LAMs too.
Any pictures of the Mepro Sting with MARCOS? I’ve only seen it with the Garuds.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
With the carbine deal in limbo a new rifle for SF should be given priority with the amount of rifles that are made here by indian companies it should be easy or they can go and buy the best like the mcx.NSG too wanted a 7.62x51 rifle in big no.s that doesnt make sense for a DMR and whatever NSG adopts the whole statepolice ATFs and commando teams are gonna go for

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
ah refreshed my mind,i believe non nato countries was it?were exempted from buying it
Not non nato countries its countries that the German liberals don't like .they have no problem selling g36 to Saudis or mexican cartels or hk416 to Indonesia who also has a "human rights problem"

Kumaoni

Battle of Kachreal-Chapreal 1971.
9 Para Commando (currently Para SF) one company with 7th Kumaon battalion repulsed a Pakistani brigade attack.

The two battalions fought doggedly from unprepared positions (in the open) and inflicted heavy casualties on the adversary, denying the mandiala crossing as well as a sufficient bridgehead for the enemy’s armor to break out.

3BC2297E-B046-477D-9317-80B6E3FD759C.png

1A6C5B4A-3C55-46BE-A0A3-1ABED7556CCF.jpeg

Scramjet

Country flag
Can we talk about it.

The 10 have been upgrading their equipments strategically

Exactly, makes sense for their AO, being light/agile gives you an edge over your enemies in desert's unforgiving conditions, look at any combat tested SOF/Conventional forces fighting in Desert Terrain.
They are even evolving in CT ops

abingdonboy

Country flag
What about arad
Isn't it good even used by idf
I heard and in few videos they have said it's a good rifle
It's Israeli tech so they have a good lobby in India and no human rights nonsense and all
I don’t know why india always has to do things differently. ARAD is okay but it’s still relatively unproven and Israel’s most elite all use foreign AR pattern rifles

No idea how the Tavor came to be adopted by Indian SF but seeing them lined up alongside other SFs with AR style SBRs really hammers home how ridiculous it is. It almost looks like a toy against spec’d out SBRs and look incredibly unwieldy (even though they are said to have okay balance thanks to a central centre of gravity )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles