Indian Special Forces

shouryav105

Country flag

Thats how you do the transition. In about 3 seconds.
Your video is not proving your point but mine , look at that transition and pistol grip , you have been here 10 years ? I have been here for less than a year and I know how bad it is, I dont like the fact that my argument about our para sf not being good and way behind western counterparts turned into other members disrespecting whole Indian army and highlighting crimes done by few individuals out of million man organisation, I myself said some disrespectful things out of anger , but my point is I have nothing but respect for our sf and army in general for protecting us but we have to accept that we can become way more effective and better in what we do , I dont want to drag this convo in this thread anymore , I suggest you do some research online and compare tactics including the one you sent , If you are willing to listen with open mind I can show you the difference between us and them in private convo , but if nothing can change your mind then that is also okay with me as well, I wont be replying on this thread about said issue anymore , we can have a private convo if anyone want.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Thats how you do the transition. In about 3 seconds.
Are u mad or something else 🤣
U yourself are countering you points
Just see the video
For u thats called fast transition
Last time when this video surfaced we all were laughing
It's damn slow and notice the stance it seems of 70s-80s
He is very slow as he has to properly place the tavor as its bulky
As his pistol is not in holster that will consume more time and more importantly he doesn't have battle belt for hoster
Most critical thing is he still using browning 9mm pistol where entire world has moved to glocks
Grow up and pls watch other nation's sof videos then u will understand

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
NSG guys on deputation were asked to report back to their unit, he could be mixing it up
During the war, He had 2 soldiers with him & 2 Dogs. And rest of the soldiers were behind.

As they were moving along the mountain ridge. One of the dog barked. In a split second Sir grabbed hold of one of his dogs & told his soldiers to run. There was an avalanche & the dog which had 1st alterted them was not that fortunate through.

As they moved to a safer place they saw that dog roll down the hill & die. Knowing very well that if not for a split second decision. The 3 of them would have met the same fate.

I know that he was an NSG, as many years back. He had visited his house in our colony at around 11pm at night. (I know it's very unnatural). He was in his uniform & with his team. Didn't even wait 5 minutes though as they were on their way some where . And had just visited to greet his parents.

People had crowded around the house just to have a glance of them.

I was just a curious teenager back then & didn't know what technical stuff to ask. And now he has moved to mumbai with is family & I have also move on with my life.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Let’s be very clear, there’s a HUGE distinction between critiquing the output and the input. No one can fairly say that those Indians that voluntarily sign up to serve and defend an ungrateful nation with the prospect of fighting some of the planets most unscrupulous foes (Pakistan and China) largely in silence with the greater world never knowing about your service are not some of the bravest men the world has ever known. SFs being at the very tip of this spear even more so, going into the situations they do on a regular occasion takes balls almost no one else has. It is for these individuals’ sake that the criticism is so harsh when their subpar training and equipment is witnessed. What an absolute affront to every such soul to have to go into conflict with not just their arms tied behind their backs but blindfolded too.

It serves no one’s interest but the enemy’s (and those spineless criminals in leadership positions) to ignore the gaping holes and shortcomings. Any professional in any industry will always tell you prevention is better than treatment and the most successful organisations are those that are constantly adapting not standing still for decades on end and telling everyone else they are the best. Results speak for themselves.

On the atrocities side, firstly it’s unfortunate but that’s human nature and horrors happen. There’s literally not one conflict in human history that hasn’t seen such things. However they remain isolated incidents and are not the Indian cultural way or waging war like it is with Islamic or even historically European civilisations. Such things are shamed and efforts have been taken to eliminate such instances to the furthest extent possible. Say what you will about their old fashioned training but the Indian military does expect its leaders to be gentlemen.

I still think more should be done to prosecute the individuals outside of the military chain of command but that’s a discussion for a different place.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles