Indian Special Forces

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just to defend the Westen SF.

People here accused Indian Armed forces of Rape, Killing 17 year old kids, botched operation (sighting leftis media). Claimed Indian SF completely untrained, unequipped, incomeptent, a plithora of other defamatory stuff.

A clear case of Lopsided priorities.

Some Yaseen Malik & Arundhati Roy kind duo going on in this hobit hole of hatred.
I think members proved that they are underequipped, no sof type training, incompetent from modern sof roles
So pls use words proved rather claimed
My last post against you nothing else from my side if you reply or bash or use degenerate comments

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
What is in question is not the factual authenticity of the stated alleganations.

But the moral obligation of some of the memebers in this thread to effectively weaponise those alleganations to defame the Indian armed forces.
All to defend some American or NATO forces.

Any defence enthusist who has followed India military knows about their shortcomings.

But the degraded mentality of memebers to effectively weaponize those shortcomings, just to use them as a score card for their respective lobby is ridiculous at best.

Last edited:

Killbot

Country flag
@thefewthefearless I personally know a person who has been like an elder brother to me (son of my teacher)

He was a Black Cat Commando during the Kargil War. And had narrowly escaped death during the conflict. He was tasked with securing a ridge line.

Later he was a CO along the LOC. During his tenure an Indian soldier was beheaded by the Pakistani side (they had made a video & had shared it with the Indian side during the handing over of the body). This was during the UPA time.

The news was not disclosed to the media. The Indian soldiers under his command had avenged his death by killing 27 Pakistani soldiers with in 7 days along the LoC. There was such a dread that the Pakistanis had left their post abandoned for more than a month.

When he retired.
Saw videos of him reciving the same treatment as General Dhillon during his retirement. (Soldiers adorned him with garlands & dragged this car like a Rath)

During his training. He was air dropped into the jungle alone & tasked with completing a mission. He had broke is arm during the operation but managed to secure his mission within 2 days & was finally evacuated.

During his class 11 he had actually run away from his home to join the Army. He literally slept for days infrunt of the army office because he had no other place to go. But he was very determined, he wanted to be like his PT teacher who was also an ex Para SF.

A fine gentleman.
I know I have not been technical or provided any scientific input. Sorry I am not qualified.

I have grown up watching and reading about Navy Seals & SAS. I have nothing but respect for them.

But our SF is not just filled with false bravado or cowards who are shit scared at the LoC. They have training & are fully capable of executing any operation if provided the right leadership. Most people here make false assumption from botched PR videos.
Red flag right there

NSG didn't fight in the Kargil War. 'Securing ridgelines' is not, and never was, part of their mandate.

Next time you're trying to make stuff up, at least do some research.

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
Red flag alert!!

NSG didn't fight in the Kargil War. 'Securing ridgelines' is not, and never was, part of their mandate.

Lol :)

I have heard it from the person himself. Sitting in his own house. You are free to disbelief I have no issues.

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
Red flag right there

It would be better for me to just invite him to join DFI & tell his own story some day.

My concise summery of his illustrious career has not done any justice by any means.

Till then you guys are free to make up whatever horse shit you want out of my post :daru:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles