Indian Special Forces

shade

Country flag
You have been an expert access the spectrum of different sectors. Circule abusing India along every thing for quite some time now so... Seem you are a SF expert in this thread as well.
Wo Paki ya deshi Buslim hai lol, just call out all his concern trolling bs, har thread me "concern" aur blackpilling karta hai woh .

Literally nobody uses "India Super Power" in an unironic sense.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
>Praveen Swami
>Frontline( magazine owned by The Hindu )

>The Dindu

I am waiting for you to quote an article from thewire.in now.
lol

Praveen Swami quoted the statements of Generals and compared it to the report filed by JKP.

was it rocket science to deduce??

even statements were conflicting

Corps commander kuch aur bol raha aur COAS kuch aur

another_armchair

Country flag
View attachment 161857

nahi aaya samjh to fir se padhna
When you make a statement 'Indian army rapes in Kashmir', it becomes an assertion.

You are asserting that Indian Army rapes Kashmiri women as a part of their SOP. It is not true.

I tell you to cite convictions, you point to 'hum phir se dekhenge'.

Conjectures don't count. Praveen Chowmein has been debunked in the past.

shade

Country flag
lol

Praveen Swami quoted the statements of Generals and compared it to the report filed by JKP.

Just saying all those sites/magazines/newspapers push a specific agenda, and so does that journalist.
wouldn't trust anything from such publications or journalist with such "credentials".

The Saffron Knight

Country flag

When you guys point at conflicting statements.

How do you guys assess that the counter statment is right & the official statement is wrong ?

Whether its not just a part of propaganda or a narrative building measure.

The only intelligence you gather is from the internet, same for even the highest order of exfarts, that you can only find in this thread.

And the narrative you wanna toe is just a matter of mindset.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
When you make a statement 'Indian army rapes in Kashmir', it becomes an assertion.
Conjectures don't count. Praveen Chowmein has been debunked in the past.
heh, where did I write rapes are part of SOP???

but can you deny ki "rapes hue hi nahi hai"

you shared HT article, lemme share this as well

read this as well

tum logo ki yehi problem hai ki problems accept nhi karte

army me itni saari khammiya hai, bata do to kahenge "abuse" kar rahe hai.

literally bina context jaane ek bol raha hai ki mai bol raha hu rapes are part of SOP.

fuddu ne ek bhi msg nhi padha upar ka. aur shuru ho gya bolna.

sarp vinash me koi question nahi poocha ki kyu corps commander aur COAS ke statement alag the?
Behanchod, hoga lodu praveen swami koi chutiya, lekin bhai usne quote kiya hai quote dono officers ki statement ko. Army ke dono generals alag number de rahe hai aur JKP ki report koi third number de rahi hai.

1656442298406.png

upar wali statement ko bhi naahi kar sakta koi verify. Army ke liye that strike was a success lekin Bakshi kah raha hai suhad lied? can we verifyy?? kiske line se jaaye??

and jo bhi usne bola sab kuch net pe mill jaega including the crimes ko that officer who led this ops lekin ab verify kaise kre?? army to aake bolegi nahi naa ki fuck up hua hai.

Jo bhi bhai apna rocket wala dimag lagaao tum log, army ko 100% pure dikhao lekin sach to aisa hai hi nahi.

1656441538114.png

another_armchair

Country flag

31 January 2005
Reuters

Jammu: An Indian army major found guilty of sexually molesting a 10-year- old girl and her mother in Indian Kashmir is to be dismissed, a spokesman said on Monday. The decision by a military court was one of the swiftest to deliver justice to victims of abuse by Indian security forces battling Islamic militants in the disputed Himalayan state. 'Major Rehman Hussain, who was accused of rape and other charges ... has been found not guilty of the charge of rape but found guilty of other charges and the officer has been sentenced to be dismissed from service,' Colonel R.K. Sen said. The other charges related to molesting the woman and her daughter in their house in October, he said. The family had been adopted by the Indian army 'in a gesture of compassion and consideration', Colonel Sen said. The girl and her brother would be educated at an army residential school and subsequently helped to find jobs. The parents would be suitably rehabilitated, he added. The rape allegations had triggered widespread street protests across Kashmir, where a revolt against Indian rule has killed more than 45,000 people since 1989. Protesters had said the officer raped the woman and her daughter in their house in Badrahpayeen village in north Kashmir during a search operation. The military said this month that DNA tests did not support the rape charge. Rights groups blame Indian forces and militant groups for widespread abuses in Kashmir. Indian officials deny this, saying they investigate all reports and punish the guilty. Earlier, militants stormed a house in a remote Kashmir village and threw several grenades at a family inside, killing two sisters, their brother and mother, police said. The attack came as the Himalayan region disputed by India and Pakistan holds its first elections in 27 years to choose town councils. Kashmiri rebels have called for a boycott of the polls, which are spread over several days. Although rebel violence continues in Kashmir, Indian authorities say the levels are lower than in 2003, coinciding with moves by New Delhi and Islamabad to make peace. Leaders of the two countries are due to hold talks on the sidelines of a regional summit in Bangladesh next week.

Withdraw Army reee... Army rapes women in Kashmir reee.. Army is a living body ree... with a big long rapacious phallus reee... we all must commit jauhar.. the Army is full of faults reee... look I pointed one out ree... if a soldier/officer rapes a woman, the institution must be maligned ree... coz I say so...

/sarc(for the challenged)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Judge by your own language how. This mockery & abuive tone is akin to nothing less than an enemy.

View attachment 161855
View attachment 161856

If only you guys would have been asked to march 10km you would shit your pants.

Don't get me working. There is a lot to be done to get Indian SF to the level of their western counterparts. Better equipments & training for sure.

But that hardly matters, your just enjoying the abuse. Plain & simply.

You have been an expert access the spectrum of different sectors. Circule abusing India along every thing for quite some time now. So... Seems you are a SF expert in this thread as well.
Yeah bro speaking truth is offending ah
If so then surround yourself with false bravado and be high in jai ho syndrome
Pls go and check in terms of training methodology and structure of our sf with open mind and then access the situation regarding it
U will definitely find our as most of us do that is they are incapable of proper ops related to sf
They just kill 17-19 year kids in ci/ct that it for presently I am speaking
But just ask them to do real SOF stuffs dekhte hain kitna age badhte hai bas ek surgical strike karke apne app ko best samajhte hai
Everyone here knows it was just a cross border raid not meant for our high end SF but still media me hype chahiye
Any nation with sane SOF capability would have used tier 2 or tier 3 force not tier 1
Oh wait we don't have tier system!
Those with jai ho syndrome will definitely see our extreme shortcomings regarding SF in future high intensity conflicts
Where there will be says dikhai nahi dia, apas me bat nahi ho pai, training nahi mila, mags gir gaye, Hatoyama thik se chali nahi situation pe I mean reaction
Agar kuch counter nahi ho Pakistani hai ya mooslem hai
I am an Indian and a proud hindu
I don't have to prove it everywhere
My name is sarcasm to those sm who claim to be a great power without basic understanding

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
And the narrative you wanna toe is just a matter of mindset.
yeah,
on one side there are people who accept mission fuck ups happen and are willing to question the institution and on other side those who believe in everything that the institution feeds you.

How do you guys assess that the counter statment is right & the official statement is wrong ?

Whether its not just a part of propaganda or a narrative building measure.
Such reports can't be assed. It depends on the readers' perception.
I chose to believe and you don't.

just like I chose to believe Bakishi's statement and maybe you don't.

Just like I don't live in jai ho syndrome and you do.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Yeah bro speaking truth is offending ah
If so then surround yourself with false bravado and be high in jai ho syndrome
Pls go and check in terms of training methodology and structure of our sf with open mind and then access the situation regarding it
U will definitely find our as most of us do that is they are incapable of proper ops related to sf
But just ask them to real SOF stuffs dekhte hain kitna age badhte hai bas ek surgical strike karke apne app ko best samajhte hai
Everyone here knows it was just a cross border raid not meant for our high end SF but still media me hype chahiye
Any nation with sane SOF capability would have used tier 2 or tier 3 force not tier 1
Those with jai ho syndrome will definitely see our extreme shortcomings regarding SF in future high intensity conflicts
Where there will be says dikhai nahi dia, apas me bat nahi ho pai, training nahi mila, mags gir gaye, Hatoyama thik se chali nahi situation pe I mean reaction
Agar kuch counter nahi ho Pakistani hai ya mooslem hai
I am an Indian and a proud hindu
I don't have to prove it everywhere
My name is sarcasm to those sm who claim to be a great power without basic understanding
ye sach mat battao unko fir bolenge abuse kar rahe hai ye log.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yeah,
on one side there are people who accept mission fuck ups happen and are willing to question the institution and on other side those who believe in everything that the institution feeds you.

Such reports can't be assed. It depends on the readers' perception.
I chose to believe and you don't.

just like I chose to believe Bakishi's statement and maybe you don't.

Just like I don't live in jai ho syndrome and you do.
They are suffering common problems bro that is denial of acceptance of failure just like our establishment
Forces don't speak about its few failures
Isro and drdo rarely release statement when mission fails
Results in covering themselves around a thick layer of cloud of false pride

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
but can you deny ki "rapes hue hi nahi hai"

tum logo ki yehi problem hai ki problems accept nhi karte
Behanchod, hoga lodu praveen swami koi chutiya
, lekin bhai usne quote kiya hai quote dono officers ki statement ko. Army ke dono generals alag number de rahe hai aur JKP ki report koi third number de rahi hai.

Army ke liye that strike was a success lekin Bakshi kah raha hai suhad lied? can we verifyy?? kiske line se jaaye??
But just ask them to real SOF stuffs dekhte hain kitna age badhte hai bas ek surgical strike karke apne app ko best samajhte hai
bhai abuse to dikha ??
Appjaise log agar desh me ho to dushmano ki kise zarurat.

I guess would be prudent to just leave the armchair exfarts & their angry little minions alone in their hobbit hole of hatred.

Even if the shortcomings are acknowledged you guys will still manage to squeeze in some abuse for the Indian SF.

The veteranoldfags of this thread have really done a good job in this regard.

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
They are suffering common problems bro that is denial of acceptance of failure just like our establishment
Forces don't speak about its few failures
Isro and drdo rarely release statement when mission fails
Results in covering themselves around a thick layer of cloud of false pride
They won't and they never will.
Prime example is this, We all talk about Kargil War but never about the kargil debacle jaha pe naak ke neeche se peaks le li and usko lene ke liye 500+ soldiers ki death hui. COI bhi hui and
To save themselves, they pinpointed the blame to someone else:

let them live in their bubble.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They won't and they never will.
Prime example is this, We all talk about Kargil War but never about the kargil debacle jaha pe naak ke neeche se peaks le li and usko lene ke liye 500+ soldiers ki death hui. COI bhi hui and
To save themselves, they pinpointed the blame to someone else:

let them live in their bubble.
Acceptance of failures and shortcomings is first step towards development or advancement
Those understanding it go very far

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Even if the shortcomings are acknowledged you guys will still manage to squeeze in some abuse for the Indian SF.
yeah, saw that acknowledgment in Nagaland and the same "progress" after 6 months in Arunachal.

6 months and no NVDs were purchased for the boys.

hahaha, FIR bhi unhi ke against hogi na ki unke jinhone unhe NVD nahi diye

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Appjaise log agar desh me ho to dushmano ki kise zarurat.

I guess would be prudent to just leave the armchair exfarts & their angry little minions alone in their hobbit hole of hatred.

The veteranoldfags of this thread have really done a good job in this regard.
Yes we are against the high level officers of our nation due to which sf and military has reached this low
They lack knowledge and most importantly they are reluctant egoistic traditional thinking people
Just listen to any western officer with good experience and our officer and difference on basis of technicality regarding equipments tactics and training

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles