Indian Special Forces

rohit b3

Country flag
Technically saying then prominent western nation's tier 1 forces are best in the world to them we can add Israeli ones too
Says the citizen of a country that literally broke another reasonably powerful country into 2 parts and formed a new country out of it. NICE!

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Says the citizen of a country that literally broke another reasonably powerful country into 2 parts and formed a new country out of it. NICE!
How does it compare to sf related issues
Then I can even para sf are more action fed and experienced as they fight continuously to eliminate ill trained soldiers that to in ci/ct so they are better than western counterpart
But answer is no
Future and even present is not about experience or war fighting jai ho commandos its tactics, better equipments, modern training
Our sf have none of 3
So we can just keep boasting about but that doesn't support our pathetic condition of sf

rohit b3

Country flag
Who disputes it? Even SAS will admit CAG is the most capable in the world
Kaun SAS? Kaun CAG?
How many of these countries broke another country into 2 parts and formed a new country? How many of these countries single handedly saved another country and its Govt. from a Coup attempt?
How many of these countries single handedly broke the backbone of RUF in Sierra Leone?
How many of these countries, apart from US, entered a well defended country like Pakistan and took out dozens and dozens of Terrorists, not once, but several times?
How many of these countries won 7 wars/conflicts since WW2 WITHOUT EXTERNAL HELP?
How many of these countries rescued 800+ civilians/hostages during such well planned attack on 3 locations simultaneously .

Arey, woh sab chod...how many countries are surrounded by China and Pakistan?

I have read a lot of relatable answers on Quora, and they will completely ignore the Indian infantry and Special forces. Even Worse, they talk about Gurkhas whilst completely disregarding the Indian Army, and pretend they serve only with the British army.
In such a scenario, where the media and fanboys are creating a fake perspective by omitting half of the world's major wars/operations.....I dont expect Indians to jump on that wagon too.

I know India stands behind in Equipment. But ultimately for Special forces, its about getting the job done. Be it with a Khukri, or a Kripan or a AK47 or a INSAS. And we know who gets the job done.

CAG..SAS..Bla bla. Ask Major Jacob what he feels about Western "Special forces".

rohit b3

Country flag
How does it compare to sf related issues
Then I can even para sf are more action fed and experienced as they fight continuously to eliminate ill trained soldiers that to in ci/ct so they are better than western counterpart
But answer is no
Future and even present is not about experience or war fighting jai ho commandos its tactics, better equipments, modern training
Our sf have none of 3
So we can just keep boasting about but that doesn't support our pathetic condition of sf
Offcourse they are better than Western SFs in terms of CT/CI. Which world are you living in?

Yeh Joker logo ko toh pata bhi nahi tha Extremist Islamic terrorism hoti kya hain....until only 2 decades ago -

And coming back to CT/CI -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Insurgency_and_Jungle_Warfare_School_(India)

We literally train the half the world in CT/CI
Quote - Taking into account the successes in combating militancy, the Indian Army opened the school to soldiers from other countries in 2001. Three US Army officers were the first overseas batch to be trained. After the 9/11 terror strikes in the US, CIJWS began attracting troops from around the world. In 2003, a group of about 100 US Special Forces soldiers completed a three-week counter-insurgency combat training at the institute. The exercise, code-named Balance Iroquois, saw them undergo an intensive exercise along with soldiers from the Indian Army's Para (Special Forces) at the CIJWS.
CIJWS has hosted visiting military units for training from the United States, Singapore, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, France, Bangladesh and many other nations.

Major Jacob aur Major Thakur started laughing discussing about Western Special forces, especially US Seals.
I have a friend. Ex-Ghatak. During his basic training at OTA, he witnessed a lot of foreign students including a batch of US Navy Seals. Sala, 3 weeks ka course completely karne hua nahi inse. 1 week mein wapas gaye kyunke Chennai is "Too hot" for them. Mazak chal raha hain kya?

Naah Afghanistan control hoti hain, naah Vietnam.
Call of Duty mein chal jaate hain....and then apna video game fanboys toh hote hain...But i cant believe yeh thread mein bhi aise hain.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kaun SAS? Kaun CAG?
How many of these countries broke another country into 2 parts and formed a new country? How many of these countries single handedly saved another country and its Govt. from a Coup attempt?
How many of these countries single handedly broke the backbone of RUF in Sierra Leone?
How many of these countries, apart from US, entered a well defended country like Pakistan and took out dozens and dozens of Terrorists, not once, but several times?
How many of these countries won 7 wars/conflicts since WW2 WITHOUT EXTERNAL HELP?
How many of these countries rescued 800+ civilians/hostages during such well planned attack on 3 locations simultaneously .

I have read a lot of relatable answers on Quora, and they will completely ignore the Indian infantry and Special forces. Even Worse, they talk about Gurkhas whilst completely disregarding the Indian Army, and pretend they serve only with the British army.
In such a scenario, where the media and fanboys are creating a fake perspective by omitting half of the world's major wars/operations.....I dont expect Indians to jump on that wagon too.

I know India stands behind in Equipment. But ultimately for Special forces, its about getting the job done. Be it with a Khukri, or a Kripan or a AK47 or a INSAS. And we know who gets the job done.

CAG..SAS..Bla bla. Ask Major Jacob what he feels about Western "Special forces".
Yeah man who can forget major Jacob
The most hilarious thing was seals drink bisleri but gigachad para can drink from Nala
This superiority complex will break when they will face well equipped terrorists from Afghanistan and when they will face PLA sf in ladakh
jai ho commando

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Offcourse they are better than Western SFs in terms of CT/CI. Which world are you living in?

Yeh Joker logo ko toh pata bhi nahi tha Extremist Islamic terrorism hoti kya hain....until only 2 decades ago -

And coming back to CT/CI -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Insurgency_and_Jungle_Warfare_School_(India)

Quote - Taking into account the successes in combating militancy, the Indian Army opened the school to soldiers from other countries in 2001. Three US Army officers were the first overseas batch to be trained. After the 9/11 terror strikes in the US, CIJWS began attracting troops from around the world. In 2003, a group of about 100 US Special Forces soldiers completed a three-week counter-insurgency combat training at the institute. The exercise, code-named Balance Iroquois, saw them undergo an intensive exercise along with soldiers from the Indian Army's Para (Special Forces) at the CIJWS.
CIJWS has hosted visiting military units for training from the United States, Singapore, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, France, Bangladesh and many other nations.

Major Jacob aur Major Thakur started laughing discussing about Western Special forces, especially US Seals.
I have a friend. Ex-Ghatak. During his basic training at OTA, he witnessed a lot of foreign students including a batch of US Navy Seals. Sala, 3 weeks ka course completely karne hua nahi inse. 1 week mein wapas gaye kyunke Chennai is "Too hot" for them. Mazak chal raha hain kya?

Call of Duty mein chal jaate hain....and then apna video game fanboys toh hote hain...But i cant believe yeh thread mein bhi aise hain.
Every battle fought need not be ci/ct
No sane country in entire world dedicate their elite sf in CT roles
We as a nation never understood what is sf, what is the purpose of it, how it should be deployed
Sf are basically made for conventional war fighting, hostage rescuing, conducting ops under conventional umbrella, eliminating hvt sometimes capturing them
They are not facing heat of modern warfare when they face they will be just like frog in deep well

shouryav105

Country flag
best in the whole world? Playing too much call of duty?
Jaldi bhago sab , jai ho gang ka chapri agya .
Kaun SAS? Kaun CAG?

Bhai tu naya hai , kuch mahino main tera bhi para sf par rant ayega , koi nhi , tera jaisa chutiyon ko lagta hai ke bekar ko acha bolna is desh bhakti while the truth is pointing out the bullshit and forcing better changes is whats good for country

shouryav105

Country flag

Bhai they stayed in afghan for 10 years , or chennai ke heat sa seals ke gand phat gyi, bruh why the fuck navy seals will go to ota , like wtf?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

U have to be a damn fool to believe what Major says
He is just simply boasting
First thing seal OTA me kya ukhadenge dusri baat u r showing a political person's interview who barely has any idea regarding military and functioning
They spent 10-15 years in Afghanistan and u say they can't do this they can't do that
Many times this forum has discussed that US is god of strategic failure but god of military execution, ops planning, modern war doctrines and most importantly brilliant usage of brain

rohit b3

Country flag
Jaldi bhago sab , jai ho gang ka chapri agya .

Bhai tu naya hai , kuch mahino main tera bhi para sf par rant ayega , koi nhi , tera jaisa chutiyon ko lagta hai ke bekar ko acha bolna is desh bhakti while the truth is pointing out the bullshit and forcing better changes is whats good for country
yeh argument/language tu agar mere saath Youtube mein karta naa, tera goro ka gulaam wala ____ tere haath mein daal deta.
Yeh ek respectable forum hain, isliye i will ignore and restrain from further arguments with you.

rohit b3

Country flag
Every battle fought need not be ci/ct
No sane country in entire world dedicate their elite sf in CT roles
We as a nation never understood what is sf, what is the purpose of it, how it should be deployed
Sf are basically made for conventional war fighting, hostage rescuing, conducting ops under conventional umbrella, eliminating hvt sometimes capturing them
They are not facing heat of modern warfare when they face they will be just like frog in deep well
CI/CT is a major aspect. Its a major part of unconventional warfare.
Anyway, you want other major type of operations ? - 1971 Vehicle borne raids 80 kms deep inside Pakistan .
- Rescue mission of 123 Indian soldiers trapped by 5000 RUF Rebels
- NSG/MARCOS ka Mumbai raids
- Maldivies Govt. rescue
- Raids inside Pakistan
-Direct action in Kargil
- Largest ever Airdrop in the World (Tangail Airdrop)

Bahut hain aise.

Woh British logo ne 26 Hostages ko bachaya koi Iranian Embassy se. Woh unhone kardiya Famous. 100 Documentaries/10 Books. Paisa kamaye, popularity mili.
Idhar NSG/MARCOS ne 800+ rescue kiya by covering 1000+ rooms. Uska toh fanboys mein kuch hua hee nahi. Yes...25 Special forces from across the world approached NSG for training. But media/fanboyism nahi hua naa? Cause thats all what matters.

Woh British logo ne apne 5 soldiers rescue kiye koi local gunda se, in Sierra Leone. West Side Boys naam ka koi gang se. Woh toh bhai...World Famous ho Gaya!

Leken jab Revolutionary United Front ke 5000 troops advance karne lage...toh yeh British toh town evacuate karke bhage. Apne Gorkha ke 123 troops nahi bhage....ended up getting surrounded. SAS toh tha udhar. Ungli choos rahe the.
Phir finally Baap toh baap hota hain. PARA SF ko deploy karna padha to Sierra Leone. the rest is history.

Aur about Major Jacob. Bisleri wala toh comedy hain hee. One more thing that shocked me. they dont walk during operations. Anything over 7 kms, they use Hepters. Thats pathetic. And woh ek apna MARCOS bhi thaa jo SEALs ka course easily top kiya tha? I forgot his name...

Waanar

Country flag
Kaun SAS? Kaun CAG?

So, counter insurgency in a foreign nation thousands of kilometres away from domestic territory is the same as counter insurgency on your own homeland?

You're seriously talking out of depth. Indian SOFs stand nowhere near the American SMUs or their equivalents.
Our men are able to beat the enemy because the enemies hit us in our domain. It's not merely the training of our SOFs (which is inferior to most of the NATO militaries) but also the support provided to them.
Don't delude yourself.

We're decades behind American SOFs right now.
Not years.
Decades.

Waanar

Country flag
CI/CT is a major aspect. Its a major part of unconventional warfare.
Anyway, you want other major type of operations ? - 1971 Vehicle borne raids 80 kms deep inside Pakistan .
- Rescue mission of 123 Indian soldiers trapped by 5000 RUF Rebels
- NSG/MARCOS ka Mumbai raids
- Maldivies Govt. rescue
- Raids inside Pakistan
-Direct action in Kargil
- Largest ever Airdrop in the World (Tangail Airdrop)

Bahut hain aise.

Woh British logo ne 26 Hostages ko bachaya koi Iranian Embassy se. Woh unhone kardiya Famous. 100 Documentaries/10 Books. Paisa kamaye, popularity mili.
Idhar NSG/MARCOS ne 800+ rescue kiya by covering 1000+ rooms. Uska toh fanboys mein kuch hua hee nahi. Yes...25 Special forces from across the world approached NSG for training. But media/fanboyism nahi hua naa? Cause thats all what matters.

Woh British logo ne apne 5 soldiers rescue kiye koi local gunda se, in Sierra Leone. West Side Boys naam ka koi gang se. Woh toh bhai...World Famous ho Gaya!

Leken jab Revolutionary United Front ke 5000 troops advance karne lage...toh yeh British toh town evacuate karke bhage. Apne Gorkha ke 123 troops nahi bhage....ended up getting surrounded. SAS toh tha udhar. Ungli choos rahe the.
Phir finally Baap toh baap hota hain. PARA SF ko deploy karna padha to Sierra Leone. the rest is history.
It's very much agreed upon, even on this thread that our forces were top tier and they started lagging and falling behind world standards in the late 90s and especially after GWOT heated up.

And woh ek apna MARCOS bhi thaa jo SEALs ka course easily top kiya tha? I forgot his name...
He "topped" BUD/S. Most of BUDS attendees are civilians. It's not a technical course, it's a selection course. An active operator crushing a selection course for an equivalent SOF is not something to brag about.

One more thing that shocked me. they dont walk during operations. Anything over 7 kms, they use Hepters. Thats pathetic.
Who told you this?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles