Indian Special Forces

shouryav105

Country flag
Well this is disgusting should definitely stfu I looked him up on YouTube and from any angle he doesn't seem like a commando trainer how does youth believe in his bullshit?
Fuck the youth brother this mofo has been hired by our paramilitary and shit lol, shifuji is the prime example of kitna high ranking chutiya bhara pada hai iss desh main .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Fuck the youth brother this mofo has been hired by our paramilitary and shit lol, shifuji is the prime example of kitna high ranking chutiya bhara pada hai iss desh main .
That is seriously disappointing I wished we could learn from a 3rd party or something like some marcos units have said to be doing wish paras would do that too

shouryav105

Country flag
MARCOS is evolving to become one of the best equipped and best experienced SOF in the world, why fuck them up?! Bencho these men train with the best in the world,
Although Marcos is going in right direction , I would not call them best equipped or best experienced yet , Whole nato sf is running around with crye jpc , hk 416 , peq15 , atleast dual tube, marcos are going in right direction but are still behind and experience wise as well , due to army supremacy , major ops are carried out by para sf , marcos are only being used in lakes and as support element to army units specialy rr.
But overall marcos are goong in right direction , lets hope this continues.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Point is army is not going to do anything until they are not beaten badly I mean in case of sf until they don't face defeat, casualties, pushback and especially being defeated by chinese sf they won't do anything
History tells us IA always do something better when they face some serious shitty heat with smell of defeat they never do something good earlier
Para sf are going to face large casualties and suffering in future due to this attitude 😑
Then u could expect something
Let me address this topic of BUT PARA SF IS SUCCESSFUL.

Ok against who?

4 college dropouts without proper training.4 unmotivated boys who were slapped by a jawan and decided to become jihadi and are now pussy hunting in Facebook..these are not warriors.

On LOC...All kills are assisted by top class surveillance.Take out the fence and surveillance things will get challenging.

In Kargil..NLI new recruits without any sound training who were mostly fighting empty stomach..some were 15 days hungry.

Now i have a lot of respect for Para SF and all jawans and offficers but this comment i have read so many times that it makes me want to address it.

Abhi sab acha chal rha he..when the time comes and they meet their match or better then you would know.

Maybe a hijacking in a country outside India..Maybe a war with China..Maybe another hardcore terrorist attack.

Time will tell.

shouryav105

Country flag
That is seriously disappointing I wished we could learn from a 3rd party or something like some marcos units have said to be doing wish paras would do that too
Third parties are not that good as well tbh , only good ones are americans and British sf vets and they do contractor work oy for their country police and sf units .third party ones that are genuinely good that i can think of are israeli.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Last , lets accept the fact , our "super secret tier 1 unit with black market access" special group is also most probably dogshit like any para sf unit if we are to consider the given data ,lets analyse

Weapons of our unit with black market access

Scar- fuckin super old model of scar with lots of problem in black color
Tavor - lol
P90- old shit

Nvg
Single tube dogshit pvs 14 for our tier 1 unit used with head crusher , fuck me

Helmet
Viper- old viper dogshit helmet

Head crusher- to hold nvg and give you severe migrane👍

Sight
Acog - old sight that will break with little force ,

Vest and plate carrier,
Chapri ofb vest and plate carrier , btter to get shot then move with that thing on you ,

Combat experienxe , lol bruh sg is doing same shit that para sf do in kashmir and east , oy difference is its for dgs ,

Jai ho gang wanting to put supari on me

7, Lok Kalyan Marg , mera address(joke hai modi ji)
Minus a few lines and being more polite i full agree with what you have written.

shouryav105

Country flag
Let me address this topic of BUT PARA SF IS SUCCESSFUL.

Ok against who?

4 college dropouts without proper training.4 unmotivated boys who were slapped by a jawan and decided to become jihadi and are now pussy hunting in Facebook..these are not warriors.

On LOC...All kills are assisted by top class surveillance.Take out the fence and surveillance things will get challenging.

In Kargil..NLI new recruits without any sound training who were mostly fighting empty stomach..some were 15 days hungry.

Now i have a lot of respect for Para SF and all jawans and offficers but this comment i have read so many times that it makes me want to address it.

Abhi sab acha chal rha he..when the time comes and they meet their match or better then you would know.

Maybe a hijacking in a country outside India..Maybe a war with China..Maybe another hardcore terrorist attack.

Time will tell.
Bruh, hijacking will be taken care by nsg without a doubt , nsg specifically mumbai scg is going in very good direction , average procurement and what looks like good tactics are being adopted.and lets accept it , if we go to war with china today , our sf will get clapped , its better to improve before the fight then to lose the fight with casualties and then asses what went wrong , but our blind dumb fuck brass only wants to read namaz and eat at kashmiri street for publicity .

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bruh, hijacking will be taken care by nsg without a doubt , nsg specifically mumbai scg is going in very good direction , average procurement and what looks like good tactics are being adopted.and lets accept it , if we go to war with china today , our sf will get clapped , its better to improve before the fight then to lose the fight with casualties and then asses what went wrong , but our blind dumb fuck brass only wants to read namaz and eat at kashmiri street for publicity .
I know bro but i have doubts if NSG gets stretched what will happen like in 26/11.The entire NSG is not well equipped still.

The problem with the top brass is that:-

1.Either you can be dumb but humble.

Or

2.You can be skilled and knowledgeable and cocky.

One of the above if you are in life you can still be successful.

Our top brass is dumb and cocky.

And then that reflects in young officers.I am sorry to write this but hardly a few interviews of retired officers have impressed me.Most of them seem to be very ignorant and cocky personalities.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I know bro but i have doubts if NSG gets stretched what will happen like in 26/11.The entire NSG is not well equipped still.

The problem with the top brass is that:-

1.Either you can be dumb but humble.

Or

2.You can be skilled and knowledgeable and cocky.

One of the above if you are in life you can still be successful.

Our top brass is dumb and cocky.

And then that reflects in young officers.I am sorry to write this but hardly a few interviews of retired officers have impressed me.Most of them seem to be very ignorant and cocky personalities.
A moderately trained army with lots of equipment wins the war

But a heavily trained soldiery , with lack of equipment dosent win wars

shouryav105

Country flag
A moderately trained army with lots of equipment wins the war

But a heavily trained soldiery , with lack of equipment dosent win wars
To win special operations you need both a heavily trained soldier with good equip , currently we have none , para sf rarely do what can be considered as special operations lol.

shouryav105

Country flag
But we dont have heavily trained soldiers.

We have good marathon runners graduating from the academy.
Thats really accurate , only thing i have heard about our sf is us having better stamina lol, who needs tactics and good equip and support when you can run

Again going to get hate for this , but while whole india is creaming for major vivek jacob , I think he doesnt really know what he is talking about ,

Bhenchod hathiyar chlna chahiya , goli nikalni chahiya
Indian sf is best because we can drink water from nala, Navy seal bad
Bhenchod ya bhenchod vo

Now whenever I think of para sf ,I think thats how an average para sf officer is , with no real knowledge about sf and modern tactics and equip ,
Avg soldier of green beret will have more knowledge then him , I have respect for what he did for our country , but If was going to create a unit ,i would not have selected him even as ___
,No willingness to learn , no willingness to improve , no attention to detail.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Should call in American instructors then for basic training. For the whole army
We have done this before also, haven't we ?

shouryav105

Country flag
Should call in American instructors then for basic training. For the whole army
We have done this before also, haven't we ?
Well have we ? American vets cant reveal anything about their training with any country without us govt permision , so most of them only train other american units , we can learn really good basics from open source including youtube , sf tactics through youtube sounds sketch but some content that is available is absolutely amazing , I dont think their is any point of focusing on advance tactics without strong basics and you can learn lot from watching videos of knowledge transfer.

shouryav105

Country flag
I think the best way to learn is going to through various well established trainings and school of other country sf,
Thats how marcos started , then went to bud/s ,theu went to sbs and they learned from them, this process is far better than hiring third party, but most countries wont allow ,

But we can pick small peices from various units

Like marksmanship and sniping from gign
Etc

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I think the best way to learn is going to through various well established trainings and school of other country sf,
Thats how marcos started , then went to bud/s ,theu went to sbs and they learned from them, this process is far better than hiring third party, but most countries wont allow ,

But we can pick small peices from various units

Like marksmanship and sniping from gign
Etc
Just my opinion but tbh would just love to see a new different sf unit in army built from ground up maybe based on delta force or something but that's just my opinion

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Just my opinion but tbh would just love to see a new different sf unit in army built from ground up maybe based on delta force or something but that's just my opinion
Who will train them?

You are not getting the point that we are lacking in training and skill.

New banao ya old unless you hire people it wont make a difference.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles