Indian Special Forces

ClawReed787

Country flag
Bruh para sf is going nowhere , para sf pistol grip , old drills and tactics from fuckin 90's , youtube videos dont show any formations or advance tactics but with shitty basics like that of para sf they can learn a lot with these vids , clearly their experience haven't done shit ,I will get so much hate for this but I watched major avinash shooting ak with that tacticool instructor guy and that grip and stance gave me stroke , and thinking he is one of the above average guy with futuristic thinking really tells you where we stand , para sf is nothing but bunch of man trained with old shitty tactics who think they are better then gravy seals because they can drink from nala , tactics , op history doesnt matter , you drink mineral water you pussy ideology , bhenchod army main loda bhara pada hain , no one gives a shit about improving tactics or gear , high cut lekar smjh rha ke tacticool banga , or dukh ke bat ya hai ke marcos jo sachma improvent kar rha hai vo to wular pa or rr sath attach or baki ya chapri tactics wala itna combat dekhla ke chati sa bahar medal pahala latk rha , thik bhai acha kam kar rha , lakin time sath aga bhi bhdna hota hai chutiyon, para sf ke officer chutiya , mod chutiya , army brass chutiya , har roj ummedd lekar jai ho gang ka member bana wla main chutiya , kuch nhi ho das sal bad bhi yahinn gand marva rha honga , para sf ke gand maregi jab jihadi ka pas afhangi nvg , crye or ar niklegi , marcos ko army supremacy ke chakar main loda ka combat milega , or garud ka role kya hai wahi samjh nhi ata , bhenchod para sf lite hain or kuch nhi , chaha kitna he daring badass banlo , lekin combat experience or jigra hona ke ilava bohot kuch chahiya bhdia sf bana ka liya ,

Ya phad ke meri nam ke supari nikal jayegi , koi mar dega akar , bach gya to kal tak naya suraj sath phir jai ho join krlunga , jai hind
Don't worry. Shifuji coming to the rescue!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Hold our grandmaster in high regards you pest , he is the reincarnation of chatrapati shivaji maharaja himself, he is the one who made delta force what it is today , let me in you on a top secret , he is the one who killed led devgru and killed osama .
Omg im sorry I have committed a sin I apologise to the mighty grandmaster

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Omg im sorry I have committed a sin I apologise to the mighty grandmaster
fuck you.

We want you to write an apology letter(letter should be handwritten) and submit it here on DFI.

We, here at DFI, won't tolerate anything against #mittisystem SF trainer, grandmaster, one and only, GM Shifuki
1656182370369.png

1656182404786.png

Jai ShifuJi

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bruh para sf is going nowhere , para sf pistol grip , old drills and tactics from fuckin 90's , youtube videos dont show any formations or advance tactics but with shitty basics like that of para sf they can learn a lot with these vids , clearly their experience haven't done shit ,I will get so much hate for this but I watched major avinash shooting ak with that tacticool instructor guy and that grip and stance gave me stroke , and thinking he is one of the above average guy with futuristic thinking really tells you where we stand , para sf is nothing but bunch of man trained with old shitty tactics who think they are better then gravy seals because they can drink from nala , tactics , op history doesnt matter , you drink mineral water you pussy ideology , bhenchod army main loda bhara pada hain , no one gives a shit about improving tactics or gear , high cut lekar smjh rha ke tacticool banga , or dukh ke bat ya hai ke marcos jo sachma improvent kar rha hai vo to wular pa or rr sath attach or baki ya chapri tactics wala itna combat dekhla ke chati sa bahar medal pahala latk rha , thik bhai acha kam kar rha , lakin time sath aga bhi bhdna hota hai chutiyon, para sf ke officer chutiya , mod chutiya , army brass chutiya , har roj ummedd lekar jai ho gang ka member bana wla main chutiya , kuch nhi ho das sal bad bhi yahinn gand marva rha honga , para sf ke gand maregi jab jihadi ka pas afhangi nvg , crye or ar niklegi , marcos ko army supremacy ke chakar main loda ka combat milega , or garud ka role kya hai wahi samjh nhi ata , bhenchod para sf lite hain or kuch nhi , chaha kitna he daring badass banlo , lekin combat experience or jigra hona ke ilava bohot kuch chahiya bhdia sf bana ka liya ,

Ya phad ke meri nam ke supari nikal jayegi , koi mar dega akar , bach gya to kal tak naya suraj sath phir jai ho join krlunga , jai hind
Point is army is not going to do anything until they are not beaten badly I mean in case of sf until they don't face defeat, casualties, pushback and especially being defeated by chinese sf they won't do anything
History tells us IA always do something better when they face some serious shitty heat with smell of defeat they never do something good earlier
Para sf are going to face large casualties and suffering in future due to this attitude 😑
Then u could expect something

shouryav105

Country flag
Point is army is not going to do anything until they are not beaten badly I mean in case of sf until they don't face defeat, casualties, pushback and especially being defeated by chinese sf they won't do anything
History tells us IA always do something better when they face some serious shitty heat with smell of defeat they never do something good earlier
Para sf are going to face large casualties and suffering in future due to this attitude 😑
Then u could expect something
Lol nothing is going to happen , what happened to cap pawan kumar ? Went to the building, tried to kick the door open ,didnt worked , went in front of door ,kicked it and got shot , rip to the brave .

Now what should have happened , its a open gun battle , no element of surprise for sf inside as they came in shooting door , tried to kick door , didnt worked , use a shotgun , dont work because for some reason govt building door has million hinges ,breaching charge .
That qrt didnt had shotgun or breaching charge before the op and till this day I havent seen or heard of para sf using shotgun or breaching charge in good number unless its a demonstration .

shouryav105

Country flag
Continuing the rant

People here really defending bullpups and mepro ,bullpups created for better cqb but the truth is from modern tactics point of view ,bullpups are actual dogshit, do you know why most good sf are shifting to carbine for cqb leaving 9mm smgs , because more power , but how do you use your big carbine in conjusted areas and small door without having your jihadi friend see your barrel before you enter room, you retract it and pull it out , ie using low ready and high ready , now if your bullpup has a long barrel , you sre fucked bcoz , low resdy and high ready are uncomfortable as fuck also dont forget switching shoulder without hitting mah on your face is achievement , and people complaning about our sf not using c clamp ( which is fuckin not possible with tavor handguard design)or better grip and also defending mepro , bruh how dumb do you have to be to realize that use c clamp and you will be blocking your ir , people being happy seeing m4 sopmod block 1 , average talibani has better setup then our best para sf operative ,

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol nothing is going to happen , what happened to cap pawan kumar ? Went to the building, tried to kick the door open ,didnt worked , went in front of door ,kicked it and got shot , rip to the brave .

Now what should have happened , its a open gun battle , no element of surprise for sf inside as they came in shooting door , tried to kick door , didnt worked , use a shotgun , dont work because for some reason govt building door has million hinges ,breaching charge .
That qrt didnt had shotgun or breaching charge before the op and till this day I havent seen or heard of para sf using shotgun or breaching charge in good number unless its a demonstration .
I mean big losses not small losses in ci/ct ops or terrorist engagement
Big loses means going in a conflict and being failed bcoz of ancient training and poor equipments resulting in large loss
Yeah that's a sad thing to have a large no of loss I para sf but truth is they will never change until they don't experience that

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Continuing the rant

People here really defending bullpups and mepro ,bullpups created for better cqb but the truth is from modern tactics point of view ,bullpups are actual dogshit, do you know why most good sf are shifting to carbine for cqb leaving 9mm smgs , because more power , but how do you use your big carbine in conjusted areas and small door without having your jihadi friend see your barrel before you enter room, you retract it and pull it out , ie using low ready and high ready , now if your bullpup has a long barrel , you sre fucked bcoz , low resdy and high ready are uncomfortable as fuck also dont forget switching shoulder without hitting mah on your face is achievement , and people complaning about our sf not using c clamp ( which is fuckin not possible with tavor handguard design)or better grip and also defending mepro , bruh how dumb do you have to be to realize that use c clamp and you will be blocking your ir , people being happy seeing m4 sopmod block 1 , average talibani has better setup then our best para sf operative ,
Tavor was and is historical blunder and it will be proved with huge loss
Point is they are so traditional thinking and self boasting that they are always tight is forcing them to order more Tavor
I am damn sure iwi will be laughing at the foolishness of our sf 😂
Par kya karen gadho ko kaun samajha sakta hai

shouryav105

Country flag
Last , lets accept the fact , our "super secret tier 1 unit with black market access" special group is also most probably dogshit like any para sf unit if we are to consider the given data ,lets analyse

Weapons of our unit with black market access

Scar- fuckin super old model of scar with lots of problem in black color
Tavor - lol
P90- old shit

Nvg
Single tube dogshit pvs 14 for our tier 1 unit used with head crusher , fuck me

Helmet
Viper- old viper dogshit helmet

Head crusher- to hold nvg and give you severe migrane👍

Sight
Acog - old sight that will break with little force ,

Vest and plate carrier,
Chapri ofb vest and plate carrier , btter to get shot then move with that thing on you ,

Combat experienxe , lol bruh sg is doing same shit that para sf do in kashmir and east , oy difference is its for dgs ,

Jai ho gang wanting to put supari on me

7, Lok Kalyan Marg , mera address(joke hai modi ji)

JConline

Country flag
Don't worry. Shifuji coming to the rescue!
Yaar Para SF toh waise bhi 30 saal peeche chal rahi hai, unko choro. Lekin kam se kam MARCOS aur Garuds ko toh chor do. MARCOS is evolving to become one of the best equipped and best experienced SOF in the world, why fuck them up?! Bencho these men train with the best in the world, aur kaha ye mc shifuji. Faltu ka gussa dila diya yaar. Kya chutiya aadmi hai. Aur Rajnath Singh bhi. Shifuji se kaun yaar ek week mein 2bar milta hai?! Bhagwan bachaye Indian SF ko.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles