Indian Special Forces

MuzzleVelocity

The bullpup argument is a lot of revisionism. At the Time, the bullpup was considered a massive innovation that would aid short range and CQB fighting. Tavor, Aug, SA80 were some very respected rifles in the market. To give Paras Tavor was lauded as a great move at the time.

15 years later we have the benefit of hindsight, but that the time we didn't. The only criticism we can levy that we could have transitioned out of this weapon system faster, but to question the purchase itself, is not done imho.

It's a bit like us, jumping at the idea of getting our Special Forces Quad Nods. But have a look at any US serviceman on Reddit etc. many have complained about the weight of the system, difficulty in moving neck. Truth is, every system has its faults. It's all.about quickly you ditch that system and move ahead.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
The bullpup argument is a lot of revisionism. At the Time, the bullpup was considered a massive innovation that would aid short range and CQB fighting. Tavor, Aug, SA80 were some very respected rifles in the market. To give Paras Tavor was lauded as a great move at the time.

15 years later we have the benefit of hindsight, but that the time we didn't. The only criticism we can levy that we could have transitioned out of this weapon system faster, but to question the purchase itself, is not done imho.

It's a bit like us, jumping at the idea of getting our Special Forces Quad Nods. But have a look at any US serviceman on Reddit etc. many have complained about the weight of the system, difficulty in moving neck. Truth is, every system has its faults. It's all.about quickly you ditch that system and move ahead.
The fact is we are also buying newer variants of the Tavor to this day, this definitely shows they are still holding on to the bullpup platform.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Moreover training is important for European countries and USA who put a price on their lives as they have to answer back home.

We can fucking put 200 soldiers to die for a barren mountain top where no one is gonna go by not crossing the IB.

So a average trained army multiplied by numbers = Jai Hind!

rkhanna

Country flag
Sir

Can a dedicated youtube learning from a good arms channel help as our training seems to be lagging a lot

I was just wondering what if someone from SFTC opened youtube dedicatedly.

We wont be getting any instructors..so why not do this..what do u think?
Question is will they get permission to do it? Officially? Or you mean a vet doing it unofficially.

That being said given the shere volume of videos already out there hasn't helped any. So ....

Lastly come on bro we the same age no sirs pls

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Sir

Can a dedicated youtube learning from a good arms channel help as our training seems to be lagging a lot

garand thumb looks like a nice one,or that sas dude in nairobi siege

shouryav105

Country flag
garand thumb looks like a nice one,or that sas dude in nairobi siege
Garand thumb do not make lot of tactics videos he is busy invading ron jeremy planet, why would you want to learn tacp tactics anyways , role is completely different .
Question is will they get permission to do it? Officially? Or you mean a vet doing it unofficially.

That being said given the shere volume of videos already out there hasn't helped any. So ....

You will not find advance tactics vids anywhere on youtube , U.S sf vets are bounded by nda , but you can find some mind blowing basic tactics videos by former seals and gb and even devgru , if our sf is even to adapt these basic tactics , it will make a night day difference, let me link some vids in next post.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

I think if they make a team of officers to study these videos and just compare it with what they do.

Take sensibly what they can..i am sure we all can learn from each other.

I have personally benifitted by watching a lot of doctors videos on health and fitness.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Not really. The bullpup experiment had pretty much matured and died by the 2010s when Tavor entered into Indian service. The 1980s and 90s saw the SA80 and FAMAS debacles

by the time Tavor entered Indian service GWOT had validated the AR type rifle already.

Will never understand how the Tavor in India happened other than it screams of political favours

abingdonboy

Country flag
Sir

Yeah it blows my mind that Indians can be one of the most online populations in the world but are apparently unaware of this huge genre of content

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Yeah it blows my mind that Indians can be one of the most online populations in the world but are apparently unaware of this huge genre of content
if we let companies like armasen make soft core propaganda for sf,it'll prove useful for us, copy the agilite model

SGOperative

Country flag
Because majority are simply not interested in all this, the one who do constitute are in super small numbers. There is no reason for a Regular Civilian to be super interested into Tactical stuff.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Why should they rely on YT videos? Indian SF are in combat CI/CT as well as conventional confrontation, they have enough experience and can work on it. And as said by 1 member here, MARCOS, some SF battalions and others are using 3rd party assistance to improve.

shouryav105

Country flag
Why should they rely on YT videos? Indian SF are in combat CI/CT as well as conventional confrontation, they have enough experience and can work on it. And as said by 1 member here, MARCOS, some SF battalions and others are using 3rd party assistance to improve.
Bruh para sf is going nowhere , para sf pistol grip , old drills and tactics from fuckin 90's , youtube videos dont show any formations or advance tactics but with shitty basics like that of para sf they can learn a lot with these vids , clearly their experience haven't done shit ,I will get so much hate for this but I watched major avinash shooting ak with that tacticool instructor guy and that grip and stance gave me stroke , and thinking he is one of the above average guy with futuristic thinking really tells you where we stand , para sf is nothing but bunch of man trained with old shitty tactics who think they are better then gravy seals because they can drink from nala , tactics , op history doesnt matter , you drink mineral water you pussy ideology , bhenchod army main loda bhara pada hain , no one gives a shit about improving tactics or gear , high cut lekar smjh rha ke tacticool banga , or dukh ke bat ya hai ke marcos jo sachma improvent kar rha hai vo to wular pa or rr sath attach or baki ya chapri tactics wala itna combat dekhla ke chati sa bahar medal pahala latk rha , thik bhai acha kam kar rha , lakin time sath aga bhi bhdna hota hai chutiyon, para sf ke officer chutiya , mod chutiya , army brass chutiya , har roj ummedd lekar jai ho gang ka member bana wla main chutiya , kuch nhi ho das sal bad bhi yahinn gand marva rha honga , para sf ke gand maregi jab jihadi ka pas afhangi nvg , crye or ar niklegi , marcos ko army supremacy ke chakar main loda ka combat milega , or garud ka role kya hai wahi samjh nhi ata , bhenchod para sf lite hain or kuch nhi , chaha kitna he daring badass banlo , lekin combat experience or jigra hona ke ilava bohot kuch chahiya bhdia sf bana ka liya ,

Ya phad ke meri nam ke supari nikal jayegi , koi mar dega akar , bach gya to kal tak naya suraj sath phir jai ho join krlunga , jai hind

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Hey guys I had a question who are devguru operators I have seen lots of people talk about em.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles