Indian Special Forces

Spadex

Country flag
You claim they are changing their ar without evidence and then say 5-10 years? I can make unsubstantiated claims too! I am a attack helicopter.
I said "may" since people in Marcos are unsatisfied with TAVOR and are talking about changing it.

"5-10 yrs" is just an expression as no RFI is released about the same (read that message again)

I don't know why you guys are so negative about everything, it' really frustrating to be here

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I said "may" since people in Marcos are unsatisfied with TAVOR and are talking about changing it.

"5-10 yrs" is just an expression as no RFI is released about the same (read that message again)

I don't know why you guys are so negative about everything, it' really frustrating to be here
we will see, i hope you are right by the way.
I hope you are correct.

rkhanna

Country flag
Itna time laga pistols ko switch karne me
Are itne me to pura battle kharam hojayga
When they will understand need of battle belt with holster for pistols
Btw just to add

1. All of them move their primary weapon to the same side as their secondary weapon. In a running gunfight that primary is gonna be swinging back into the firing arm/elbow and they will take longer again to transition back to the primary.

2. None of them know where their secondary weapon is on their body. Shows they don't spend much time on the range ?

3. All of them had to sight their secondary before firing, non of it was Instinctual - again deficiency in amount of rounds they fire ?

The slow speed is due to the above

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles