Indian Special Forces

Dracula

Country flag
Bro, please go through the thread before posting pictures, this has already been posted before by another user. Quite a few pictures that you post have already been posted before.
Where has this picture been exactly posted? On a side note, if you have any specific issues, complain that to mods. I have followed the thread from the beginning (and the one before) and posted what I best believe is unique. Rest you can continue doing your hullabaloo over this thread which I don't care about.

armyofhind

Country flag
Where has this picture been exactly posted? On a side note, if you have any specific issues, complain that to mods. I have followed the thread from the beginning (and the one before) and posted what I best believe is unique. Rest you can continue doing your hullabaloo over this thread which I don't care about.
Calm down buddy

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
There's an old SF thread which is now archived
Occasionally some new members post a single pic multiple times, it is not their fault nevertheless

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nothing yet imo it'll 5-10 yrs who knows but one thing for sure that they are it
5-10 years for changing a rifle isn't it too much
Yeah I can see training and all those issues but marcos isn't huge force that will take 5-10 years

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles