Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
That’s the training part of it I guess, what I find interesting is that the NSG train to operate with their assault dogs off lead, most elite Western units have waist strapped leashes. I wonder who they train with for their K9 expertise
Hmm most mil units videos - including JSOC docs and GSG9 have been without leash. Impossible to assault with a raging animal lashed to you I would assume.

shouryav105

Country flag
Hmm most mil units videos - including JSOC docs and GSG9 have been without leash. Impossible to assault with a raging animal lashed to you I would assume.
Simply not true , search gsg9 k9 or jsoc k9, all have leash on , k9 are not trained to drag their operator on ground like some crazy mofo But to follow the command , their is a difference between street dog and mil k9 .

rkhanna

Country flag
Simply not true , search gsg9 k9 or jsoc k9, all have leash on , k9 are not trained to drag their operator on ground like some crazy mofo But to follow the command , their is a difference between street dog and mil k9 .

You can google or you tube tonnes of assault dogs off their leash. There is no way to assault a tunnel system with the k9 attached to you. The k9 runs ahead looking for booby traps and helps in room cleanings as well. Yes they are leashed to and from the x but there are multiple scenarios where the dog is more effective unleashed.

Lastly suggest talking to k9 handlers about service dogs and their behaviour under fire and stress. They are not robots.

But yes assault dogs are attached as well.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Armasen Tactical blitzed their first official order with MP HAWKs . They seem to have ordered Razorback and Olive Planet MICHs with revision goggles , very 2020ish 10 para sf look imo

shouryav105

Country flag

You can google or you tube tonnes of assault dogs off their leash. There is no way to assault a tunnel system with the k9 attached to you. The k9 runs ahead looking for booby traps and helps in room cleanings as well. Yes they are leashed to and from the x but there are multiple scenarios where the dog is more effective unleashed.

Lastly suggest talking to k9 handlers about service dogs and their behaviour under fire and stress. They are not robots.

But yes assault dogs are attached as well.
Dude I didnt meant that operator runs with the dog with leash attached , k9 are attached to the leash with the handler until the handler wants the dog to attack or search .And yes from sof pov k9 are mostly more efficient unleashed and handler unleash when they want to.

IMG_20220521_235651.jpg

IMG_20220521_235636.jpg

IMG_20220521_235623.jpg

rkhanna

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles