Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
I wonder why though? All the contents from this thread are from open source and there’s nothing abusive in nature.
Ideally, no government agency or organisation should be in the business of blocking anyone on social media.
Not too bothered by it either, like you say it’s all public knowledge/open source. I don’t ache any inside information nor claimed it did. The most curious part about what their reason was to do it, I don’t hold a grudge

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
I wonder why though? All the contents from this thread are from open source and there’s nothing abusive in nature.
Ideally, no government agency or organisation should be in the business of blocking anyone on social media.
I dont think most DFIans are in any position to question that after doing all the bhawal for over years and shitting on our military and security capabilities. Only to be praising them on a few occasions and after 2021 , when development was noticed . Especially on @abingdonboy @ManhattanProject 's pessimistic comments . Such organizations are unable to take critiques or inquiry of their work capabilities. Fantasizing over people , who worship them like gods such pahari chuha and elite predators . So I'm surprised, how most of us arent banned on twitter

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I dont think most DFIans are in any position to question that after doing all the bhawal for over years and shitting on our military and security capabilities. Only to be praising them on a few occasions and after 2021 , when development was noticed . Especially on @abingdonboy @ManhattanProject 's pessimistic comments . Such organizations are unable to take critiques or inquiry of their work capabilities. Fantasizing over people , who worship them like gods such pahari chuha and elite predators . So I'm surprised, how most of us arent banned on twitter
Hey i got banned for 7 days for calling pahadi chuha and Child predator, retards on twitter.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not too bothered by it either, like you say it’s all public knowledge/open source. I don’t ache any inside information nor claimed it did. The most curious part about what their reason was to do it, I don’t hold a grudge
So fauj is like a closed eco system.

Critisism is not welcome..hence lack of Innovation and the - standards.

You getting blocked is not surprising.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles