Indian Special Forces

EternalNxg

Country flag
Is it just me or garuds seem to have better weapon handling than para or even Marcos?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

NSG yet again living upto its motto and vision by introducing a state of the art Composite Indoor Shooting Range, inaugurated by Sh M A Ganapathy,IPS, DG NSG at Regional Hub Hyderabad, NSG on 18 May 22, will further enhance the combat potential of Black cats to counter terrorism.
1652881608564.png

abingdonboy

Country flag
VERY cool, first time they’ve demonstrated the remote handling (with a headset and camera on the dog connected to the handler) capabilities that they’ve shown they have for a while

this is one of the legitimately world class SF/SOF capabilities present in Indian units and it’s been interesting to see how much the NSG have invested in K9s post 26/11, they’ve really embraced their assault capabilities (prior to 26/11 they only used dogs as bomb detection) and have kept pace with contemporary trends. I hope that elite units in india work with NSG on standing up and enhancing their own K9/MWD capabilities

Surprised SPG hasn’t adopted any kind of assault dog/multi purpose dog program to date, they still only have bomb detection K9s

I hope that NSG gives these good boys and girls a good home after retirement, they deserve it

shouryav105

Country flag
Which comtacs were seen with marcos? I remember someone saying they were from an israeli company.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles