Indian Special Forces

EternalNxg

Country flag
Then why army constantly tag him in thier posts.
I have attended thier twitter spaces they talk garbage there with lots of gullible fools to believe.

Meanwhile mountain chuha has unblocked me to tell me about his dads achievements.

What a pathetic wuss lol. He's basically saying that his only source of his credibility is his daddy. If he has friends that are 2IC in SF Units than I beg him to show these pics to them. Let's see them rolling on the floor laughing at his face.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
What a pathetic wuss lol. He's basically saying that his only source of his credibility is his daddy. If he has friends that are 2IC in SF Units than I beg him to show these pics to them. Let's see them rolling on the floor laughing at his face.
mujhe to lagta hai ye baccha hai. waise hi harkate hai.

rkhanna

Country flag
If his friends are 2IC of SF and are discussing things with him then those soldiers need to resign their commission.

SKC

Country flag
When you have retards like Gandmaster Shifuji getting a gig training state and central police forces, this isn't even a 2 on the richter scale of surprise.

I expect retardation. There's rising levels of arse(enic) in the groundwater we drink nowadays.

What I don't expect is retards forming a gang and trying to debunk those who are debunking their lies.
Shifujis case must be taught in IIMs along with Arindam Chaudhary from IIPM!
Living legends!

Angel of War

Country flag
You would think that post balakot they took note😂
Looking how Russian and Ukrainian are fighting to control narrative it is unfortunate how Indian have just ignored it.
golden era for PR was during the kargil war when ISPR struggled to present it's version of the war to the world . Everybody saw the war from our view point

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles