Indian Special Forces

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Hello guys. It's been long since I checked this forum. What's the best plate carrier that army has ? I have been recently to China border. Met 3 PLA soldiers up close. They were all clad in white suits (appeared to be PPE kits) with their standard plate carriers and desert camo helmets. What struck me was their Indian counterpart. Their plate carriers were good and I have never seen them before in internet.
the best we have is armasen and woodcraft or smthing forgot he name imo

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
4 Has earned alot of respect, i guess they are seen as peers to the older units also 12 Maybe since they did a cross border strike in Myanmar
If you are talikng about 2015 Ops, that was 21 and not 12. But 12 has also gained prominence in Eastern Command. Similarly 4 & 9 both are under Northern Command and their AOR is similar.

Scramjet

Country flag
Hello guys. It's been long since I checked this forum. What's the best plate carrier that army has ? I have been recently to China border. Met 3 PLA soldiers up close. They were all clad in white suits (appeared to be PPE kits) with their standard plate carriers and desert camo helmets. What struck me was their Indian counterpart. Their plate carriers were good and I have never seen them before in internet.
Same here. I've stopped posting here due to that reason only, there's a lot of stuff out there in use but 0 open source photographs of the same.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Went to china border and met pla soldiers?? You in the military?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 155604Holy fuck !! COMTACs with 4 para SF
I had this pic 2 years back, and I found out it was of some North European country (Denmark or Netherlands?). This is the mirror image with blueish filter applied version of the one I had saved.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pls share it
Delete kardi thi maine, I had made a folder of all the best Indian SF pics but when I saw that some of them are of firangs I deleted them, but kasam se, this is not of our boys, I mean just check the weapons they’re carrying. It’s another godzilla.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles