Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag
View attachment 137701

source - trust me bro?
i've never heard about us training with sas sbs and navy squeals
In recent Malabar Exercise it was Marcos, JMSDF SBU and Seals and many Marcos guys have the Seal Trident. And Wikipedia says SBS helped us set up Marcos (It includes a credible citation.

PS- I dint even read the stuff in image so dont associate it with that.

JConline

Country flag
May be you should come out of denial and what evidence do u want. There are many things which we are unaware of, how long we are going to discard them with same lame arguments.
Let's be honest, Indian SF isn't half as ill equipped or untrained as the Gucci gear gang would have you believe. But at the same time, we aren't quite at the level of our western counterparts.
But yeah, in terms of training, except for a few aspects, I have no doubt our guys are trained to the same level as most SF.
In terms of procurement of modern weaponry and gear, ngl, there's been quite a few surprises so you never know what's in store. Better late than never. And now with AFSOD being a functional entity, the pace of modernization will only get faster.

senapati3

Country flag

senapati3

Country flag
Ofcourse , for our Insta Celebrities , Mil-Spec floof is a must (no offense to garuds)
My close friend is a garud , I think you should talk with him someday to clear your head.
Let me know I will arrange a special twitter space for that.
Call your Gucci gang members as well.

SGOperative

Country flag
My close friend is a garud , I think you should talk with him someday to clear your head.
Let me know I will arrange a special twitter space for that.
Call your Gucci gang members as well.
He dint mean that in offensive way, people call the Navy Seals Book Authors

SGOperative

Country flag
I am serious my friend can host the session anonymously , and clear the basic doubts of some of the members here, if that door gunner doubts would also get cleared .
If i am not wrong IAF personals are allowed Social Media accounts, would be great if you can

senapati3

Country flag
If i am not wrong IAF personals are allowed Social Media accounts, would be great if you can
Brother you being a senior member I would request you to moderate the discussion in this thread , the way people agitated here when someone posts off topic post which is legit , but in the name of criticizing the policy makers or equipments people name calling our units or Soldiers is completely distasteful.
Please maintain that minimum decorum , even if we are criticizing we can keep that respect for them for what they are doing.

It bothers me because I have been part of the military fraternity. ( Indirectly )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles