Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
But that still means that you're one eye blind. Even if your mind overlaps vision from both eyes , in pitch darkness , the right angle of your dominant eye will still remain half-blind. It may also blunt a person's situational awareness but I suppose here is where battle-buddies and squadmates needs to be trusted the most , since they need to always get your back and sides safe . But for a pointsman it's still pretty annoying

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Sorry I meant PVS-31 binoculars , not pvs-14 monos , my mistake
When did it even come up kek
But that still means that you're one eye blind. Even if your mind overlaps vision from both eyes , in pitch darkness , the right angle of your dominant eye will still remain half-blind. It may also blunt a person's situational awareness but I suppose here is where battle-buddies and squadmates needs to be trusted the most , since they need to always get your back and sides safe . But for a pointsman it's still pretty annoying
It doesn't work that way
A Dual Tube doesn't necessarily increase the FoV⁰ much when compared to a Monocular
But it does help in Depth perception

But that still means that you're one eye blind.
1643263122117.png

It's not about being blind, it's about aiming and taking down a target using an NVG and a laser in conjunction

Even if your mind overlaps vision from both eyes , in pitch darkness
1643263274187.png

SGOperative

Country flag
As if IA are gonna buy tonbo, mku ..... the products they make are made in largely to cater foreign military or paramilitary if demand Is there product will be there too
Helmets Orders for which another repeat one is given, Thermal Sights were ordered. Currently its Northern Command buying Stuff alone on their own through emergency route so the volume (Talking in general sense related to almost all equipment) is kinda less. God knows what happened to FINSAS program.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Helmets Orders for which another repeat one is given, Thermal Sights who bought them? Currently its Northern Command buying Stuff alone on their own through emergency route so the volume (Talking in general sense related to almost all equipment) is kinda less. God knows what happened to FINSAS program.
The FINSAS program has been split into mini programs that are bearing fruit now.

shouryav105

Country flag
They won’t come here on DFI and give us details of AFSOD with Ji sahb…
I was just asking because you hear things when something happens but it's been a long time since I heard anything about afsod. I was scared that the army chief scraped the divison. nothing else.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Boyssssss!!
@Scramjet @Gessler
View attachment 132890

“Breaking our silence of these months, here's a sneak peek of whatsnew and upcoming this year.
Our Binocular Night Vision Goggles (BNVD) is now equipped with fused TI feed and has AR enabled with TWS. And there's more...stay tuned!”.
Makes me sad every time I see a new tonbo product, IA & SF are simply not interested in buying these, but rather import.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Makes me sad every time I see a new tonbo product, IA & SF are simply not interested in buying these, but rather import.
They don’t seem to be interested (as far as we know) in importing equivalent products made by foreign OEMs either. Barring MARCOS with their PVS 31s made by TASL in India (Locally Assembly with some localisation). Won’t comment on the Quads of the Garuds as there is no way to conclusively identify with existing information.

SGOperative

Country flag
They don’t seem to be interested (as far as we know) in importing equivalent products made by foreign OEMs either. Barring MARCOS with their PVS 31s made by TASL in India (Locally Assembly with some localisation).
Its just Army Top Brass at this moment. Garuds and Marcos are getting the Stuff they need now.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Its just Army Top Brass at this moment. Garuds and Marcos are getting the Stuff they need now.
MARCOS yes, but I’m still going to reserve my comments on Garuds until we get a better idea regarding this sort of equipment in their Arsenal. MARCOS also we don’t exactly know how many pieces they possess. If I’m not wrong as per the only RFI we’ve seen it was for 180 Dual Tubes, no idea how many more they’ve bought as they needn’t have to make new public RFIs for incremental purchases.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
1643291316849.png

Fused NVDs give Splinter cell vibes
They don’t seem to be interested (as far as we know) in importing equivalent products made by foreign OEMs either. Barring MARCOS with their PVS 31s made by TASL in India (Locally Assembly with some localisation). Won’t comment on the Quads of the Garuds as there is no way to conclusively identify with existing information.
I like to think Garuds only have just One piece GPNVG:lehappy:
Only 3 pictures exist of the same in open source

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You all are fools
Pics pe mat jao bhavanao ko samjho
We have best equipments but our sfs are so professional that they don't do any photo ops
Trust me vro besht spicial forces
- anti gucci gang

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles