Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
for the rail essentially something like this(ace gen 2 hanguard imitation for arde carbine might be also good)

View attachment 133250
I was actually thinking about Ace Gen-2 too while looking at this , looks like a cheap Walmart copy of Gen 1 ace-21n . Also what was even the point of adding the Galil Magwell thingy , what's it gonna do , even in gen-2 they Removed it

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The dream uniform of the @Hellfire Nibba.

Shorts and T-shirts are games/working party dress, when notified, in summers ....😏

In places like Binagurhi, Panagarh etc, where the humidity is very high, these are suitable for use. Commanders have flexibility of uniforms as notified by respective Station Commander and of course in consonance with uniform guidelines as issued by the Army HQ.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
So after getting 93k deal are we gonna get additional Carbines 3.6 LK from whatever source , I'm too lazy to look through the RFI again after 1-ΒΉ/2 yrs
That was the original plan. However, there was also a RFI issued in 2017 for about 6.5L 7.62*51mm assault rifles to replace the Insas. This RFI was superseded by the AK-203 deal.

No idea about any revised plan. After the orginal carbine RFI (in which Caracal-816 won) was cancelled, the smart move would have been to merge both carbine RFIs into a single RFI of around 4.5 L carbines. However, MOD is not doing that, and have issued RFIs for only 93k carbines.

Does that mean that IA is looking to fullfill the rest of the carbine requirements (around 3.6 L) through the AK-203 deal (production of which is to begin shortly). Only time will tell.

Last edited:

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
16428685226771424971794639847445.jpg

So I made an imaginary talking a few opinions
1. Kept the Magwell thing
2. Elongated the handguard considering the barrel length was 14.5 inches
3. I used a random buffer tube and stock set from internet on the foldable adaptor
4. Used keymod on handguard
5. Removed the ridiculous fixed iron sight on gas block to the handguard with flip up set
6. Took inspiration from sss Defence 7.62Γ—39 mm weapon

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
View attachment 133289
3. I used a random buffer tube and stock set from internet on the foldable adaptor
5. Removed the ridiculous fixed iron sight on gas block to the handguard with flip up set
Only change I’d make is instead of Keymod I’d use MLOK as we already have Sigs with MLOK. Do post it on the Small Arms thread too.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I was actually thinking about Ace Gen-2 too while looking at this , looks like a cheap Walmart copy of Gen 1 ace-21n . Also what was even the point of adding the Galil Magwell thingy , what's it gonna do , even in gen-2 they Removed it
Actually its far better than the ace, it has a upper and lower reciever and wont have the zero shift issue the ace has with its AK style top cover. And i also find short stroke to be better than long stroke.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
View attachment 133289
Bro can you trim the handguard, it looks like an ARX 160

The ARDE CQB Carbine in it's present state reminds me of the K2C

I believe we finally have a winner!

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Bro can you trim the handguard, it looks like an ARX 160

The ARDE CQB Carbine in it's present state reminds me of the K2C

I believe we finally have a winner!
Ok I'll try , the size of my SOPMOD handguard is exactly the size of the current original ARDE handguard , unlike the super thick arx but still I'll look what I can do . I'm waiting for more opinions so that I can take into account of all the suggestions and make a new piece

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Bhai 10 saal se ab tak ACH helmet standardize nahi hopaya, even in these pics you can see guys with old M1974 helmet.

Tum kahan High-cut helmets aur plate carriers ke piche pade ho :pound:
For some reason , I really feel defeated and absurd after arguing with the person a day or two ago about how the NSG upgraded and then seeing this , all my energy lost

SGOperative

Country flag
For some reason , I really feel defeated and absurd after arguing with the person a day or two ago about how the NSG upgraded and then seeing this , all my energy lost
I find the size of NSG absurd tbh. A smaller force with permanent cadre should have been better imo. Force one Type Police units in Mega Cities should have sufficed.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
NSG is quite large and most cream teams have good kit by indian standards
Still, m1974 helmets and Fishermen's vests from 2010 here and there are embarrassing
All those high cuts and reasonably high end gear is from PR or Some ceremony like NSG raising day

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles